Asuho EH Route Translated (Text only)

Secchan

NO ERO. You can stop reading here if that stops you.

Rejoice ( or cringe in pain) Asuho Fans! I translated Asuho's route in EH but pretty much left the ero untranslated. I did this because my client really liked Asuho and he doesn't care much for ero. So I decided to translate her route for him and to also improve my Jp.

The only downside is, it is text only (Excel file) so pretend you're reading a LN. You can even load up the game and keep switching out if you really want... Anyway, I tried to be as consistent as I could with Staircase Subs. Since I'm obviously not them, there are probably some minor differences.

If none of what said stops you from wanting to read it, enjoy! For the people that do read it, i would appreciate it if you were honest and gave me feedback on anything to help me improve. You can leave a note in this topic or message me in on the forums if it is really long. Comments like "bad translations" without any explanation or knowledge of Japanese will just be ignored and laughed at by me. :D/>

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/sxvjggh1n7oac/AsuhoEH

I can make proper patch out of it if you want.

I don't think thats needed yet since not all lines are translated + to get side stories you have to finish a main story first. That would mean people would have to skip through someone's story

i wish i had a client

Just a fancy word for friend. :3

So you don't happen to have the lines edited in the actual scripts?

Im trying to contact the other people who translated some of the stuff if they want to share it, they had like 20% and im not sure what % this asuho part is but yeah we might want to finish the stuff to 100% if we can get translator.

Im trying to contact the other people who translated some of the stuff if they want to share it, they had like 20% and im not sure what % this asuho part is but yeah we might want to finish the stuff to 100% if we can get translator.

So Fuwan people are going to group up and revive EH translation??

Nope because it was a 1 man job =P. I'm sure someone can spend like an hour or two copy and pasting... kind of boring though. You are welcomed to use what i have and i'll take responsibility to finish what i didn't if the translation gets revived. Although i don't have time to help translate other parts of the game right now if it does get revived.