Best English VNs of 2015

Orcka

I'm sorry but ... No, thank you! is rated as nr. 2 on that list of titles? .. :wahaha:

"The score for visual novels used in this video is the average user vote in the website vndb (as of the 2nd of January, 2016)"

Oh .. This explains it :makina:

edit: disregard this, I misunderstood the category / rating system :miyako: 

26 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

I'm sorry but ... No, thank you! is rated as nr. 2 on that list of titles? .. :wahaha:

"The score for visual novels used in this video is the average user vote in the website vndb (as of the 2nd of January, 2016)"

It's not on the top 10 list, it's a "notable otome game". :yumiko::yumiko::yumiko::yumiko:

Number 2 is Karanoshojo 2. 

11 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

no thank you actually has pretty good writers and got received very well.

Stop judging VNs just because it doesnt comply with your sexuality.

23 minutes ago, Kawasumi said:

no thank you actually has pretty good writers and got received very well.

Stop judging VNs just because it doesnt comply with your sexuality.

Not judging it. 

Im honestly glad to see a BL game so well recieved as no thank you was. Might not be my thing but that doesnt mean the game doesnt deserve fame. (Still, like I said I dont think nr. 2 is a good placement in this particular list. <--- this was me thinking it ranked over all the others but I just derped.)

Also making fun of VNDB because ... Its VNDB :makina: 

I am hurt that you would think me of all people would think like that! :pyaa: 

Shame on you! :kosame: 

23 minutes ago, Orcka said:

It's not on the top 10 list, it is a "notable otome game". :yumiko::yumiko::yumiko::yumiko:

Number 2 is Karanoshojo 2. 

:pyaa: 

Yeah it seems my skipping between the titles to see the ratings made me miss the categories. For me it seemed like it was a 1-10 rating and thats it. 

That makes more sense then :miyako: 

17 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Might not be my thing but that doesnt mean the game doesnt deserve fame. (Still, like I said I dont think nr. 2 is a good placement in this particular list. <--- this was me thinking it ranked over all the others but I just derped.)

No.2 might be a bit high, but No Thank You definitely deserves a place on the list.

There’s probably 3 maybe 4 good quality titles on that list (Gahkthun, Eden, KnS2 ... maybe Rose Gun Days,) then it’s a matter of preference. Basically when Bunny Black ranks 6th on a list of notable VNs, you know your list is pretty thin. Also the title chosen as number 1 made me laugh. Sorry.

18 minutes ago, Rooke said:

No.2 might be a bit high, but No Thank You definitely deserves a place on the list.

There’s probably 3 maybe 4 good quality titles on that list (Gahkthun, Eden, KnS2 ... maybe Rose Gun Days,) then it’s a matter of preference. Basically when Bunny Black ranks 6th on a list of notable VNs, you know your list is pretty thin. Also the title chosen as number 1 made me laugh. Sorry.

Not going to bother watching the video (Ugh, audio), but Rose Guns Days is pretty legit. In fact, I like it over the three titles you mentioned before it.

Well, it's my favorite work by Ryuukishi, anyway. Though people tend to say I'm retarded for that.

Woohoo, I played every game in that list except for Amnesia and still currently playing Gahkthun. 

I'm surprised Bunny Black rated so highly. But I like when gameplay VNs get recognized, so I still feel good about it either way. Being the NTR Queen, I consider myself the VN Gameplay Queen too so I admire VNs with gameplay.

It sucks that Noble Works came out a bit late... if it came out around August, easily could have gotten 7.8-8.0 rating no problem and more than enough to overtake Princess Evangile. Pretty sure a lot of people agree with me that Noble Works is just a more superior game. 

Kara no Shoujo 2 imo is better than the first one so I am actually not surprised... well maybe. But we have KnS 2 thread pop up on the first page of Fuwanovel forums at least 4-5 times a month, so it's really hyped. Gahkthun could have easily overtaken it just as well. Again, the time of the VNs' release does have a minor impact with these ratings. 

Despite my Bitching about KnS 2 I do find it to be a stronger VN than it's prequel....... even though there is still no reason for it to be considered a "sequel" (grumble mumble bitch moan). 

God do I hope that the Fault Series continues to be solid, I absolutely love the parts that are out now...... but I get the feeling the flip side of episode 2 is going to annoy me.

4 hours ago, CeruleanGamer said:

It sucks that Noble Works came out a bit late... if it came out around August, easily could have gotten 7.8-8.0 rating no problem and more than enough to overtake Princess Evangile. Pretty sure a lot of people agree with me that Noble Works is just a more superior game. 

When people ask me "why is Noble Works better than Princess Evangile"?

Well you see......

084766c57592bff7524c012284d839ff.image.3

Still, I would have given Noble Works a 0/10 because Chiaki didn't get a route. 

GG, NO WAIFU NO LIFU!!!!!