Would you do it.

10 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

oh yeah, i forgot about that part. i would look so good. i would take pictures of myself doing naughty things and save them later for....... this just got very weird.

I guess you're gonna need something to masturbate to since you won't have a computer or phone

1 minute ago, Justin579 said:

I guess you're gonna need something to masturbate to since you won't have a computer or phone

i can still use my computer. i just cant use the internet. also i think i would be crossing some sort of weird line that i couldnt go back from.

its kind of making me tingly just thinking about it.

58 minutes ago, OriginalRen said:

You are given the opportunity to be the opposite gender for 3 days. You get to choose how you look and everything about yourself. For those 3 days, everyone in the world is tricked into believing that was your gender since you were born. Once the 3 days are finished, everything goes back to normal and there are no downsides.

The catch? After those 3 days you are not allowed to use or make anyone else use for you any form of internet on any device whatsoever for exactly 60 days. Would you do it?

I'd fail my classes...so no. If internet was strictly allowed for academics, or equivalent offline material was available, sure I would.

I would blow a thousand dollars or so and go have fun cosplaying or photoshooting or something. Have fun doing karaoke (with my lovely voice :D).  Even if you don't make the best use out of the time, it'd be awesome just knowing that you spent X days with a different appearance. Even regular cosplay (or make up) can be liberating like that.

Just now, Pata said:

Would accept this kind of conditions for a chance to hold hands with my waifu.

that just made me think of another scenario.

you are given the chance to spend 5 years with the woman or man of your dreams. to you, they have the perfect personality, the perfect body, the perfect face, perfect everything for you. sticking with the rules of he or she can come from a vn, a manga, etc etc, whatever you choose, shes yours. with her, everyday is magical, no matter the situation. but at the end of those five years she will be gone from your life forever. she'll say goodbye before she leaves, but she can never come back and you can never go see her. she disappears  from existence entirely. you still remember everything btw.

would you do it?

2 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

you are given the chance to spend 5 years with the woman or man of your dreams. to you, they have the perfect personality, the perfect body, the perfect face, perfect everything for you. sticking with the rules of he or she can come from a vn, a manga, etc etc, whatever you choose, shes yours. with her, everyday is magical, no matter the situation. but at the end of those five years she will be gone from your life forever. she'll say goodbye before she leaves, but she can never come back and you can never go see her. she disappears  from existence entirely. you still remember everything btw.

would you do it?

Where should i sign?

guess i shouldve answered. id do it. i got a feeling the experience would really boost my self confidence and help me stand on my own some more. i would be heart broken with her gone but i know it would be for the better in the end.

i was gonna add that at the end of the five years she would be in so much pain that she would beg you to kill her and only you could do it. once you did there would be no consequences, only you would ever know. she wouldnt hate you for it either. but i thought that might be a little to harsh.

13 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

that just made me think of another scenario.

would you do it?

can I make her a billionaire and when she dies have all her money LOL

44 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

yes. you can do that. although she would be declared missing, then after so many years of her not being found then shell be declared dead. i think thats how it works.

so I won't get the money until years later? that's a tough one

Just now, Justin579 said:

so I won't get the money until years later? that's a tough one

also if you kill her you would know doubt be their number one suspect. since she had no family, no relatives, no friends. the only person she seemed to know, she was intimate with and all her inheritance would go to that person.

yeeeeeeaah kind of suspicious. i like your enthusiasm though.