The Kaguya is Always Right Foundation "Chat and Ask Us Anything" Thread

Kaguya

Kaguya, are you making double posts just to spite me?  :amane:

The true answer:

They happen accidentally when I post a reply and then there's another question I didn't see.

Normally I wouldn't do it, but this thread is all about having me answer stuff anyway and we're on chatter so... w/e. 

The fun answer:

Yes.

Fair enough!

XOtEV.jpg

Glad you opened your eyes.

5- After playing Fate, my waifu was Sakura. After watching Fate/Zero, my waifu was still Sakura. After playing Extra, my waifu was Tamamo... And after playing CCC, my waifu went right back to being Sakura. Sakura is love, Sakura is life. She's also the only heroine in Stay Night I didn't wanna brutally murder with my own hands.

As an old post from Beast's Lair once said: "Sakura's a great fucking character." 

If you were to completely change the personality of any one person on fuwa, who would it be and what would you change it into. 

@Valmore (wonder if this thing works...) Not in Employment, Education or Training. It's a way to call someone a good-for-nothing.

5- After playing Fate, my waifu was Sakura. After watching Fate/Zero, my waifu was still Sakura. After playing Extra, my waifu was Tamamo... And after playing CCC, my waifu went right back to being Sakura. Sakura is love, Sakura is life. She's also the only heroine in Stay Night I didn't wanna brutally murder with my own hands.

As an old post from Beast's Lair once said: "Sakura's a great fucking character." 

If you were to completely change the personality of any one person on fuwa, who would it be and what would you change it into. 

Personality, huh. If I could completely mess with their minds I'd pick myself and make everything bring me pleasure. Since it's just personality, it doesn't really matter. Probably Nosebleed or Down, since my most important (for the lack of a better word) interactions happen with those two (a few times a year, we're bound to disagree on issues of varying importance). 

So I'd make one of 'em more timid and more likely to give up their positions. Yeah. 

If you could have any power (flying, immortality etc.), what power would it be (just one)?

I'm always split between complete immortality and mind control. 

If the immortality had a trigger that allowed me to die when I want to, or I didn't feel any pain, I might go with it...

Otherwise, suffering eternal pain in a dead universe doesn't sound too good. 

Due to a lot of dubious stuff in immortality, I'll go with mind control.

If you could be transported into any video game or visual novel, who would be the first person you bitch-slap? 

None! I'm ultimately a coward, and even though there's some ridiculously annoying tsundere heroines I'd love to slap, I don't wanna deal with the consequences of slapping them. Specially since some of them have super powers.

If I could be transported into any video game or VN... If I had a high level cap (anything close to or over 50 is more than fair game) I'd go to the first Rance game or Toushin Toshi. If I had master potential, I'd go to FSN... Etc, etc, etc. 

If I had no powers or distinghuishable features, I'd stay here, thank you very much. 

If I were to gain powerful enough abilities (in some cases, potential would be fine, too) related to the universe I'm going to, I'd probably pick Touhou. Because youkai hunting looks fun. 

What do you want me to ask you?

Something else.

What's your idea of a perfect world?

First, I'd need to be omnipotent. 

Then I'd make it so that the world will never enter conditions that will exterminate all life. 

I'd make all humans want to serve me and open up this big arena where people kill each other for the honor of serving me for the day. Just entering the arena would be a really tough battle. 

I'm omnipotent, but it's much more fun to see people do things for me instead of acually doing them. Maybe I'd create a new type of humans better suited for my wants. 

Of course, I'd make myself immortal.

Proft?

I'm too self-centered to talk about any perfect world that isn't essentially this big empire that I'm supposed to rule.