Kon'nichiwa Everyone!

msa208

First of all, I have literally visited this forum like thousands of time throughout the year, but never ever thought to sign up in this forum.

All I did was take and take from this forum. I got a lot of walkthrough's of visual novels in this forum. And believe me, so for this forum is the best organized, well made and well designed. (I am a web designer myself. I can tell.)

I gathered lot of info's and got answers of many questions from this forum. But this time I thought, It's time for me to give something back. So I took the courage to sign up in this forum.

I hope I can be a helpful to lot of others too.
Anyway, I am an otaku and read over 60 visual novels in my whole life. (Basically, I started to read vn's a year ago.). I have a huge collection with more than 250 Visual novels in my External Hard drive. I wish that one day, I will be able to finish reading them all. So basically that's it. I also watch a lot of hentai and read Eroge and Nukige heavely. I am a naughty boy, ain't I?

Anyway, I noticed there are many Netorare/NTR fans out here. I personally like this genre. But there are not enough places to discuss about this genre or get recommendation. If anybody wants to discuss, share or ask anything about this NTR genre, I wish like you to join "The Netorare Group" on facebook. Visit: https://web.facebook.com/groups/TheNTRGroup to join.
(If you don't like NTR/Netorare stay away. You have been warned.)

Arigatou Everyone!