The Adventures Of Kuroki Tatsuya (Persona 4 Golden: First Playthrough) [SPOILERS]

Funyarinpa

Really? I'd be looking for more reasons to do another playthrough. Then again, I seem to have an unhealthy obsession with P4. As well as too much time on my hands..

I'll probably return to it some time later, but right now the situation is that I have other games I look forward to playing too. I don't want to experience Persona burnout since I'll be getting to P3P in a few weeks (at least a month). 

Also holy shit, Adachi's dungeon is INTIMIDATING. Is the boss difficult? 

Edited by Funyarinpa

Really? I'd be looking for more reasons to do another playthrough. Then again, I seem to have an unhealthy obsession with P4. As well as too much time on my hands..

I'll probably return to it some time later, but right now the situation is that I have other games I look forward to playing too. I don't want to experience Persona burnout since I'll be getting to P3P in a few weeks (at least a month). 

Also holy shit, Adachi's dungeon is INTIMIDATING. Is the boss difficult? 

Somewhat, depending on the difficulty you're on of course. Also just a tip, there are two boss battles, one right after the other. And you don't recover HP or SP in between the two, so you should prepare accordingly.

The first time I played P4G, I screwed up the choices (I was quite certain Namatame wasn't the bad guy, but that certainty alone isn't enough to make the precise correct choices obvious), said "Oh well, guess I'll try again!" and started a new game from there. But the second time through I definitely went with a guide towards the end.

COME THE FUCK ON MC, I mean, on 01/01 Rise says "Let's go somewhere" at the shrine, you can say "Your place?" and she practically invites you to have sex and the MC rejects

COME THE FUCK ON!

Blue balls af right now

Feeling so relieved that I can go back to the cheerful days, I can now stand to watch the opening again (it made me too depressed during the Foggy Inaba arc)

COME THE FUCK ON MC, I mean, on 01/01 Rise says "Let's go somewhere" at the shrine, you can say "Your place?" and she practically invites you to have sex and the MC rejects

COME THE FUCK ON!

Blue balls af right now

Feeling so relieved that I can go back to the cheerful days, I can now stand to watch the opening again (it made me too depressed during the Foggy Inaba arc)

If you choose to ask her to come over to your house, she agrees to come, and then says nevermind because "her grandma helped her put the kimono on, and if it were to come undone I wouldn't know how to put it back on..if you know what I mean", and then says she was just kidding and something about making your heart skip a beat. Then she gets changed and you "spend a long while together". 

COME THE FUCK ON!

Blue balls af right now

Hidden Content

The thing is I reloaded my save to change a reply I made in that scene and I'd seen that too. That interpretation never occurred to me, but I'll take it

Yeah, the "spend a long while together" line is used quite a lot in Persona 3, IIRC. It feels a lot weirder there, since there is no non-relationship option with (most, if not all of) the female characters, so if you're trying to complete as many social links as you can, you're "spending a long time together" with a whole lot of women, and if you personally have a (fairly normal) monogamy fixation, it makes you feel like quite the scumbag.

I won't spoil you anything buuuuuuuuuut this song will make you cry after beating the game :P 

Hidden Content

also nanako is one of the best child character in any game probably  

This almost teared me up when I first heard it, I was at a point where the foggy Inaba (and the whole plot in that arc) depressed me so much that I was unable to watch the cheerful OP anymore.

This music just comes on and it's pure fucking bliss.

I won't spoil you anything buuuuuuuuuut this song will make you cry after beating the game :P 

Hidden Content

also nanako is one of the best child character in any game probably  

This almost teared me up when I first heard it, I was at a point where the foggy Inaba (and the whole plot in that arc) depressed me so much that I was unable to watch the cheerful OP anymore.

This music just comes on and it's pure fucking bliss.

watch that part only if you havent beat the game yet dont wath it entirely or it will spoil you a big chunk of the plot!!
https://youtu.be/R6EJoeVrdEw?t=5m37s

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/31/2015 at 9:29 AM, Funyarinpa said:

There we go.

Done. Completed. True End. Still haven't seen the Marie epilogue though, how do I see it!?

Cried my eyes out, I haven't done this for any other works of fiction ever. Fucking destroyed.

What a game, in my top 10 for sure.

Fin.

if you didnt get the epiloque then you didnt get the true end. theres still more to do.