Sword of Asumi review discussion

Tyrael

2s6sgmg.jpg

More awful OELVNs with next to no redeeming qualities! You can find my rant review here: http://reviews.fuwanovel.net/2015/12/11/sword-of-asumi/

As usual, constructive criticism and the like is more than welcome!

But please remember, I play these awful games so you don't have to...

And you still add "Pick up Sword of Asumi on steam!". Haha

I am ashamed that I backed that on kickstarter, I actually thought there was something to it. Haven't even played it, and I'm not about to.

Thanks for the good review.

Well, I'm just trying to get my opinion out there. I'm not trying to actively dissuade people from buying this game or anything ;) (even though I would want to...). Call it reviewer's pride if you will :)

Thank you for the kind words!

I must apologize - I helped back that terrible creation. :( I had such high hopes, based on the concept.... But the end result...well....

They effed it up ;)

>Sword of Asumi is an OELVN developed by AJTilley.com

As soon as I read that first sentence, your score was already 100% justified regardless of whatever you wrote after.

Great review though, Tyrael.

:yumiko:

I actually got a coupon for this game by crafting a Steam badge.  Went to the Steam page and then noped right out of there once I saw who made it.  The art is better than most of AJTilley's stuff, but I didn't expect there to be much else to it aside from that.  Thanks for taking one for the team  o7

I actually got a coupon for this game by crafting a Steam badge.  Went to the Steam page and then noped right out of there once I saw who made it.  The art is better than most of AJTilley's stuff, but I didn't expect there to be much else to it aside from that.  Thanks for taking one for the team  o7

i expected better, tbh :P