how long ?

It depends on the VN. There are VN I finished in 2 hours (like most of the nukiges I played) and there are some it took over 100 hours (like Kamidori Alchemy Meister). Also, I always get 100% of the VN complete before I stop playing. I usually spend something between 6-12 hours per day playing whenever I have a VN to play.

It depends on the VN. There are VN I finished in 2 hours (like most of the nukiges I played) and there are some it took over 100 hours (like Kamidori Alchemy Meister). Also, I always get 100% of the VN complete before I stop playing. I usually spend something between 6-12 hours per day playing whenever I have a VN to play.

lol you have a lot of free time in your life ........my job doesn't allow me this unfortunately

this is bad. I think I just downloaded really long VNs T.T

kamidori, hoshizora no memoria, muv-luv, muv-luv alt, and I'm still playing rewrite T.T

you can find the length on vndb. it helps.

ML and Hoshimem would be medium length for me. Rewrite is long. Kamidori is God like. I haven't played MLA though.

I'm ashamed to say that even though I frequent these forums, it's been a long time since I last finished a VN :unsure:. Well, PC ones, anyway. I did play through 999 in, say, a month? Around the same for Virtue's Last Reward.

Back in uni/college, I could beat Utawarerumono, ONE ~Kagayaku Kisetsu e~, Ever17 etc in a couple of weeks. If I picked those games up these days, well, I would probably never be able to finish them :lol:.

I'm working on my own VN/game, and with a day job as well, I have very, very little time left for VNs. Spend most of my relaxation hours watching anime. Need to devote more time into VNs! Finally started Phenomeno last night.

It takes me months to finish a long VN because I simply don't spend enough time. I'm still on the second to last route in Hoshizora no Memoria T_T.

Same. I have so much crap I want to do with my life that I never have time to finish a VN quickly.

The longest I have taken to read a VN would be Dracu-Riot... I've been at it for more than a year and I have yet to finish it. Though this is mostly because I just forget about it for months before remembering it.

I spent a little over a week playing Clannad about 6-7 hours a day, so, around 50-60 hours I think for that one, while Analogue took me around 6 hours and Corpse Party 10 hours. Really just depends on how much writing their is. That being said, I'm a pretty quick reader.

this is bad. I think I just downloaded really long VNs T.T

kamidori, hoshizora no memoria, muv-luv, muv-luv alt, and I'm still playing rewrite T.T

you can find the length on vndb. it helps.

erogamescape also has more accurate time rating of games, but mind you those are usually set on auto or a faster speed at times. Otherwise it is true you can find the length on vndb as well.

Also all those games are longer titles, good luck going through that.

well I didn't track from start but I would say key games for me are like 200 hours. Rewrite I have now 50 hours and I only did 2 routes.

For medium sized games I would say 50 hours is about right, for FH I have 50 hours.

I made this topic a while back to show how to track your time spent