Hi, people!

Sekainashi

Hi people!First off, I'm a ordinary student whose hobby is playing games (includes VNs of course) and watching anime.

My very first visual novel, I think it's Ar Tonelico I (It's more like a RPG game for me but the vndb list it as a VN, so yeah.. ) Other than that I have played Katawa Shoujo , Quartett , Rewrite , and (just recently finished) Little Busters!. I love VNs that have romance in it and I hope I can get some recommendation from you later. As for anime , I grown up watching doraemon and shinchan. I did watch dragon ball and I love it (I don't understand the story though due to the screwed up airing schedule in my country). I've come to love anime since I watched Spirited Away (I've watched it quite a few times and I still love it ^_^/> ). I would love to talk about anime with you guys.

I am very happy to join the forum and I hope that I can get along with all of you. :D/>

(Ah, and sorry for my bad English *bow* :wacko:/> )

(Oh yeah, for people who don't know about Ar Tonelico. It have very nice music and songs. Be sure to check it out! :D/> )

Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Did you play the PS3 Ar Tonelico? I've thought about buying the series, but the poor reviews from the PS3 game have kept me away from them.

Thank you!

I did play the PS3 Ar tonelico (since it concludes the whole series). What I could say is that it's not as bad as they say it is. The most disappointing part is that the battle system is not as much fun as its predecessor (they changed it from turn based to real time, and ruined all the fun of having control over magic songs) :rolleyes: . The story is still as good as the first two games and the music is second to Ar Tonelico II . Well, It's quite a let down if you compare it to the well known Ar Tonelico II (There was a big hype when they announced the third) but I think the concludes the series well.

(and yup, it's fanservice fest all over the place! *woohoo*)

Nice to meet you!

Hello. Welcome to the forums XD

Thank you and nice to meet you!

Meh, it's not like an intro thread is compulsory. It's just most people post here first. Join the IRC if you have some time.

Alright, thank you :lol:

Hello and welcome!

A Profile and the Da Capo series are good romance VNs.

Nice to meet you! I've heard about Da Capo here and there but haven't heard about A Profile. I think I'll try both of them. Thank you for you recommendation!