hello everybody

first of all congratulation for this beautiful fuwanovel group that gaves me the vn addiction in a few days .... i discovered this beautiful world that actually i didnt approach before cos' i thought vn's were only played in japanese language that unfortunately i didnt speak ..... i used to watch a lot of anime since i was a kid and i still do , i love the japanese way of drawing characters ....at the moment i'm really into, fate state night,katawa shoujo,shikkoku no sharnot ,clannad and many others i realized i prefer to play different vn's in a row to alternate the pleasure .i prefer,drama ,horror ,rpg kind and fantasy like plot i totally dislike hentai and ecchi style ,hope to find a lot of friends here ........ooops sorry for my english ,i forgot to tell i'm writing from italy

hugs to everybody

oh hey feal87 is from italy as well who runs emptyblue.it

he doesnt come here but he's a big VN fan. and he sometimes helps me out on the site

welcome

Hello there. From your post, it seems you're kind of new to the VN world. Your way of playing them seem to be quite fun, I'll have to try it out myself XD.

Did you already finish a VN?

why do you think is fun my way of playing vn's have you ever read more books in a row ? i ve just started one week ago to play vn's so i think its too soon to finish one yet ..... :-)

do you usually play a vn at once and than start with a new one when you finish ..... ?

Benvenuti to Fuwanovel ^^

I'm spanish, but I guess we could have a decent conversation with me speaking spanish and you italian, they are really similar xD

I hope you have a great time here

claro que si yo hablo bastante bien espanol asi no te falta escribir italiano porque entiendo todo perfectamente " don't worry i just speak quite fluently spanish so we can talk whatever you want "

oh hey feal87 is from italy as well who runs emptyblue.it

he doesnt come here but he's a big VN fan. and he sometimes helps me out on the site

welcome

is it emptyblue an italian site dedicated to vn's ? i actually didnt know italian people like this kind of stuff lol ...if so i will check it out

Welcome to Fuwa, blaiseantoine ;). I hope you'll spend some nice time here.

i actually didnt know italian people like this kind of stuff

That's mostly because v-novels are kind of underground stuff, I guess.