New forum member approaching!

StormShaun

Hello everyone!

My name is Shaun, and I'm... well, somewhat old to the Visual Novel scene. I'm here thanks to another new member, Virgin Smasher. Anyway, the first VN I played was Clannad back in 2010/11, this was after I grew my intense love for the anime. Soon enough, I was exploring the VN world, finding new and interesting stories that I fell in love with. It was rather a steady slope, where I started with VNs like Da Capo, Da Capo 2, and Shuffle. Soon I was interested in stories like Kira*Kira and Fate/Stay Night, and from there it just got more and more intense. To the point where I'm playing such VNs like Muv Luv and more recently, Kara no Shoujo.

The worst part is that this isn't even my whole list. (There are things like Kamidori Alchemy Meister, Period, If My Heart Had Wings, Chaos;Head, Littlewitch Romanesque, Majikoi, Majikoi S, Yume Miru Kusuri, Deardrops, Edelweiss, Flyable Heart, G-Senjou no Maou, Hoshizora no Memoria, Kanon, Sharin no Kuni, Rewrite, Swan Song, Snow Sakura, and probably others that I've forgotten.) 

Anyway, my favourite Visual Novel is the Galaxy Angel series.
Plus I am currently playing Ayakashibito.
The genres I favour the most are... well, just nakige or anything with a damn good premise/story.

Hope to have some fun with you all! :D
(Just don't mention harems, I'm really, really bad with them.)

Edited by StormShaun

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

I'm pretty sure I remember you from the Escapist forums... I doubt you remember me though, I never posted much and I used a different username. :P

Yup, that's me.
Still, it doesn't matter, since you have Kud avatar, I'm sure we'll immediately get along.

Why hello hello hello! Welcome to the rabbit hole known as fuwanovel, where sanity is akin to schrodinger's cat.

I'll consider that a good thing.
At least you guys don't have a slave basement.

Hello Shaun. Glad to see you here. Here's an inside joke for you

char_110941_thumb.jpg

Ah yes, Jun, the best reference born from our boob war.

Also thanks to everyone for welcoming me. ^_^

Hello there and welcome! Harems do suck so I understand. (Although I do sometimes enjoy them...:yumiko:)

I find that no problem.
It is just with me... well, I have problems with them. A long story, but it involved To Love Ru and bad expectations. It was a terrible time...

welcome to fuwa :) nakige and utsuge vns have by far the best stories.

You can add all your vns here and rate them too, after reading a bunch of novels it turns difficult to keep a track to all of them so it helps to have a site like that :P

Ah, thanks for the reminder.
It is difficult keeping track of them, but now, I've updated my account, so it should be less of a problem.

...With anime though, now that is a pile that I'm not going to challenge.

Welcome to the community, feel free to ask any questions you may have. 

*Looks at title*
eRrJgf9.png
H-harems AND mega-boobs?!
Well, one man's Hell Is another man's paradise.

As for questions, I have none. Unless you know whether I should play Ever 17 or Steins;Gate first. 

Welcome to the fórum, and you have a good taste .

Thanks for the compliment, and thank you all for the welcomes!