Hi Everyone

gijimu

Hello, I am new to this forum.

I found this forum when looking for VN walkthroughs and new VN recommendations. It is a great forum to look for and talk about VN, I thought myself.

My very first VN is If My Heart Had Wings that I played on my android phone out of curiousity about VN, but stuck with the Limited Edition. Then I played Sepia Tears, which left me good impression about VNs.

My first big VN is Muv-Luv Alternative, which at first I didn't know that I had to play its sequel first, but nonetheless played them. It took me time to get over depression brought to me because I never thought such VN would left me great impact. Then I proceed to play more VNs I thought interesting.

Most of VNs I played after Muv-Luv Alternative is of school life, slice-of-life genre, such as Majikoi, G-Senjou no Maou, Sharin no Kuni, and Grisaia no Kajitsu. At the moment I wrote this post, I was playing Little Busters. I prefer VN with good story and writing, particularly about school life, slice-of-life, or military such as Muv-Luv. Any recommendation is welcome.

That's all. Hope we all get along.

Best regards.

Welcome to Fuwa! I've heard good things about Sepia Tears, and since it's free, I'll probably give it a bash at some point.

Have you played Eden* yet? Features a bit of military influence, and the story's pretty great too (of what I've read so far...)

Sepia Tears was my first VN I've ever finished, and since then I became more interested in VNs. 

Not yet, maybe I will see about it. I also played Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles vol. 1 & 2, though. Those are good military genre.

Ah, the great void after reading a good VN. Though an empty feeling it is a sign of reading something truly terrific.

Enjoy your stay here on the forums!

hoi fellow neet aspirant, enjoy your stay and congrats on getting fuwalisized!

Thanks!

the story is quite good but yeah it's a horror game but if you handled muv luv alt

Hidden Content

Yes, the VN is quite popular, though. Actually I have a tendency to avoid horror scene (war horror is ok for me), thus reading only the text without seeing the scene. So maybe I will give it a try and quit if it become unbearable. 

Welcome to the forums.

Thanks.

Welcome  gijimu. Another newcomer with very interesting tastes (majikoi, G-senjou, Sharin no Kuni...) :)

Thanks. Well I just prefer slice-of-life over other genres. And when I was about to play them, I doubt they would turn out good, but it turned out to be very worthwhile, so I enjoyed that genre.. But I found some slice-of-life VN without edgy plot to be boring, though, or the writing is not fun enough to read.