Dizzy's Art Thread

Dizzyworld2

I'm sorry everyone for creating another thread like this. I wasn't sure if should post on Bu-bu san's thread D:

tumblr_mn09agQZOl1qb3bzco1_400.png

I recently finished a chibi of Touka from Date A Live today. That anime has wonderful character designs~

I finished this a while ago for a submission for key15th. Just a warning to everyone, this contains spoilers from all of key's works.

true_end_by_dizzyworld2-d64tocd.png

A copy-paste of my explanation for this piece with explicit spoilers:

Basically, the lines on this work are the different worlds that existed in the key world. Each branches into 7 major branches. From left to right, they are Kanon, AIR, Clannad, Planetarian, Little Busters!, Angel Beats!, and Rewrite. All of them are visual novels (except AB!; AB! vn is currently under production) produced by key. Within those branches, there are even more branches - the ones that terminate quickly are the non-main heroine routes (and side routes in Clannad). The long, non-terminating lines are the True Ends of the particular vn. Extra non terminating lines in Clannad is Tomoyo After and in LB! are the Rin-ending and 3 non-Rin endings where Riki either ends out with Kurugaya, Kud (Kud Wafter), or Sasami (which occurs post-Refrain). In Rewrite, Kagari is looking for a path/line/world where the Earth doesn't initiate Salvation. I applied that idea where she looks for the True Ending of the rest of the key's vns (except Rewrite, where Kotarou helps open the possibility for the True Ending). The fail bubbles are the scenes from the final ending. In Kanon, Ayu ends out waking up from her coma and meets Yuuichi again, in AIR, Misuzu is able to reach her goal and end the curse of the winged beings, in Clannad, Nagisa does not die from the childbirth process, in Planetarian (linear plot), Yumemi saves the Junker and dies, in Little Busters!, Riki becomes stronger on the 2nd run by overcoming his narcolepsy and with the help of Rin, manages to rescue everyone from the bus crash, in Angel Beats!, Otonashi finds Kanade in the epilogue after they both moved on, and in Rewrite, the girls form a contract with Kotarou after he turned into a tree after stopping Kagari from initiating Salvation.

10/10 would save

Thank you XD

Oh, very nice xD Do you also draw H? xD

I have this great idea on post apocalyptic loli nukige but don't know anyone who can draw it xD

I'm sorry, but no, I don't draw H ^^;

Ahh, good luck on finding someone though OuO /I'll give you loli Mare sometime though

I hope it's ok to double post in this thread Dx

tumblr_mnfivnjzC01qb3bzco1_400.png

I'm reading Tsukihime at the moment, so I thought, why not?

I'm kinda sad that Arcueid didn't end out as elegant as she was Dx

Every season, starting with the last season, I've decided to cg chibis of animes/vns that I'm watching/reading to force myself to draw as I haven't drawn CGs in a long time.

So for this season, I will do:

Amy (Suisei no Gargantia), Hataraku Maou-sama (Emilia), Rin (LB!; completely slacked this off), Youko (Cross Channel), Sakura (CCS), Mikasa (Shingeki no Kyojin), Nanoha (possibly), and Yume (Hoshimemo).

I'm almost done with Amy and Emilia :D I've actually read Cross Channel and Hoshimemo before this season but I liked CC and I love Yume's design *v*

I hope it's ok to double post in this thread Dx

tumblr_mnfivnjzC01qb3bzco1_400.png

I'm reading Tsukihime at the moment, so I thought, why not?

I'm kinda sad that Arcueid didn't end out as elegant as she was Dx

Every season, starting with the last season, I've decided to cg chibis of animes/vns that I'm watching/reading to force myself to draw as I haven't drawn CGs in a long time.

Amy (Suisei no Gargantia), Hataraku Maou-sama (Emilia), Rin (LB!; completely slacked this off), Youko (Cross Channel), Sakura (CCS), Mikasa (Shingeki no Kyojin), Nanoha (possibly), and Yume (Hoshimemo).

I'm almost done with Amy and Emilia biggrin.gif I've actually read Cross Channel and Hoshimemo before this season but I liked CC and I love Yume's design *v*

Such amazing artwork, the shading on these are great. (insert never-ending praise here)

Awesome art again... but

I don't see Mare there sad.gif

Then do Arietta :P

JK, do things at your own pace.

Ehehehe XD

From what I see, my current list of vns to read (up to Symphonic Rain) are:

1. Tsukihime (Tsukihime, FD, Kagetsu Tooya, Melty Blood) < currently have 2 routes left in Tsukihime
  2. Ef < on hold
  3. Grisaia no Kajitsu
  4. F/SN
  5. Symphonic Rain

so it'll take a while to get there ]: I'll put Ef on hold and finish Fate route in f/sn before starting it though!

seriously cute! i love it .

could you do kuroneko from ore imo? :rolleyes:

I'm hoping to watch oreimo this summer. If I do watch it, I'll definitely do one of Kirino and Kuroneko *v*

Ehehehe XD

From what I see, my current list of vns to read (up to Symphonic Rain) are:

1. Tsukihime (Tsukihime, FD, Kagetsu Tooya, Melty Blood) < currently have 2 routes left in Tsukihime
  2. Ef < on hold
  3. Grisaia no Kajitsu
  4. F/SN
  5. Symphonic Rain

so it'll take a while to get there ]: I'll put Ef on hold and finish Fate route in f/sn before starting it though!

I'm hoping to watch oreimo this summer. If I do watch it, I'll definitely do one of Kirino and Kuroneko *v*

Do Yuuko/Miyako for Ef ;D

And do one Ayase for Oreimo :<

These are incredible! Thank you so much for sharing -- you've got an amazing gift!

Thank you *u*

Do Yuuko/Miyako for Ef ;D

And do one Ayase for Oreimo :<

I was planning on doing Yuuko/Miyako anyway~ And okkies :D

Aye!! I would like to see your version of Ayase

I like your drawing, it's so cute!!

I can't wait to see your other artworks xD

I will~ thank you XD

I require all the chiho.

Chiho from Maou-sama?

If you don't mind, I'll just a doodle of her XD;;

tumblr_mo08kdYCdi1qb3bzco1_400.png

Youko from Cross Channel. sobbb, I'm sorry that she doesn't look like herself Dx

I'll take a break from doing chibis for now. I'd rather do some serious/normal art for now OTL However, my next chibi will mostly likely be Yume/Mare from Hoshimemo.

I can't wait for the Yume/Mare chibi. Good work!