Fuwanovel Mystery Month Official Thread

OriginalRen

P3vQigB.png

Hello everyone! Do you like mysteries? Do you like solving mysteries? Maybe there are some awesome mystery VNs that you love reading. Whatever the case may be, I'd say that it's officially time to announce a mystery month here on the website of Fuwanovel!

Now unlike the previous month theme's I have hosted before, I am going to keep this month fun, simple, and exciting. Already I have posted a few threads relating to the theme, so all you need to do is go and have some fun. Everything from games to discussion, you name it! I have provided a few threads in the list below, but feel free to add some by requesting that I do so. Anything that has a mystery theme to it can be eligible to be featured on the list. Let me know!

In addition, feel free to participate in the mystery month by theming your avatar appropriately! Find an image of your favorite character or current avatar and add some "mystery" to it. Those who post in this thread and change their current avatar will automatically receive the following award for participating in mystery month:

r94Kl0Z.png

I feel as if there are quite a few additional visual novels that deal with mysteries like Cartagra and Kara no Shoujo. Hotel Dusk, and Higurashi/Umineko just to name a few that could be added.

I managed to find an avatar that fits the theme.