What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

It's very reading intensive at times (like a lot of dialogue/words, not that it is tough to read). I wouldn't say it's a romantic comedy but it has both of those elements within it. I personally binge on manga (so I'll read large chunks of a series in one sitting), but it'd be nice to read on breaks and whatnot. I must warn you, the beginning chapter or two are weaker than the rest, but the story grabs you by the nuts pretty quickly after that.

I'll pick this one up and tell you what I think.

I'm working my way through Mushishi right now just when I'm on break at work. I'm finding it fascinating and each chapter being its own separate story, for the most part, makes it perfect for a quick, simple read.

Reallly really good manga. Based on a true story. Awesome ending, nice realistic events. And super hilarious moments. Oh man, the character names are just priceless lmao!

Based on a true story? Wow! I've begun reading the first few chapters and I'm already thoroughly enjoying it. I love the character names. They're great! I'm also liking the free-hand art style the artist has.

sirjabberwock, thanks for the exceptional recommendation!

Based on a true story? Wow! I've begun reading the first few chapters and I'm already thoroughly enjoying it. I love the character names. They're great! I'm also liking the free-hand art style the artist has.

sirjabberwock, thanks for the exceptional recommendation

No problem in the slightest, I thoroughly enjoyed it myself, so ofc I'd recommend it when given the chance! A manga that keeps me up literally all night reading it is definitely worth recommending hahah

Read the last Hirunaka no Ryuusei chapter. Good ending. Going back and rereading the entirety because I want to remember how good it was the entire way through and the ending didn't ruin everything. Solid romance shoujo manga for anyone looking for that sort of thing.

It's very reading intensive at times (like a lot of dialogue/words, not that it is tough to read). I wouldn't say it's a romantic comedy but it has both of those elements within it. I personally binge on manga (so I'll read large chunks of a series in one sitting), but it'd be nice to read on breaks and whatnot. I must warn you, the beginning chapter or two are weaker than the rest, but the story grabs you by the nuts pretty quickly after that.

With this strong of a recommendation, I'm interested. Can I ask if it's ecchi? I... just plain don't read ecchi, 'cause I do enough ignoring female nudity for male gaze in visual novels....

Read the last Hirunaka no Ryuusei chapter. Good ending. Going back and rereading the entirety because I want to remember how good it was the entire way through and the ending didn't ruin everything. Solid romance shoujo manga for anyone looking for that sort of thing.

With this strong of a recommendation, I'm interested. Can I ask if it's ecchi? I... just plain don't read ecchi, 'cause I do enough ignoring female nudity for male gaze in visual novels....

Don't worry, it is definitely not an ecchi! Now what're you waiting for...? Go read it and get back to me on the deliciousness~ <3_<3

After Hirunaka, then. My next manga mission. Taking priority over even BL, I swear! Will report back!

OMG I have to read the rest of Hirunaka no Ryuusei, thank you for reminding me! I'm on like ch 70, which was current when I read it like 6 months ago. SO GOOD!

I've kind of wanted to read some BL, just to say I've read BL. Got any recs?

Yeah! The ending doesn't ruin it, too! Get hype!

BL... good entry level stuff.. You can try Seven Days if you don't want sex scenes and Sorenari ni Shinken nandesu if you don't mind them (there's only one or two at the end - not one every chapter or anything if that's your worry). They're both quality I think most BL fans agree on... If neither of them look good, ask me for more. My mind isn't fully functional right now.

I'm gonna shower and brush my teeth. If someone can recommend me something similar to Attack on Titan and Akame ga Kill.

Otherwise, something like Golden Time (Kaga as the main focus) but has to have the same realistic progressing story, not comedy-stuff and borish like Nisekoi.

I want to fall a sleep reading something good tonight .. x.x

I'm gonna shower and brush my teeth. If someone can recommend me something similar to Attack on Titan and Akame ga Kill.

Otherwise, something like Golden Time (Kaga as the main focus) but has to have the same realistic progressing story, not comedy-stuff and borish like Nisekoi.

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

I don't know about reading but to watch:

Petgirl of Sakurasou - Light Novel

https://baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Sakurasou_no_Pet_na_Kanojo

The Eccentric Family