Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

Re-added. My connection must've severed there for a sec, my username is Dito in kana.

Ah, yeah, I saw it. The level 30 shielder, yeah? Gotcha. Hope my level 60 Saber Lily is useful to you, lol. I do also have a level 50 Elizabeth Lancer (Skills are Charisma for a full party attack buff for 3 turns, and a defense down on one enemy for 3 turns) on the side if you wanna use that on occasion. She's pretty good at taking out those Archers who just wreck my Saber.

Thought you might say that.  You're a nice person ^_^

I'll just rely on RNGesus to tell me who to give it to when the artbook gets delivered.  Gonna go off of the list of people in the OP.  Anyway...done talking about the artbook now.  You may resume talking about the actual game without any further interruptions :yumiko:

Saber Alter is secretly a 5* servant because she does way more damage with her defense piercing NP than Saber Arturia. I'm talking at least twice as much when the same level even if Saber Arturia has buffs. 

Emiya is a late stat bloomer (must like his personality). Expect to have low stat growth until past level 30 :P

Okay, heres my 10 quarts summons

wquc83.jpg

Not sure how i feel about those two :yumiko:

I've never hated someone thaat much in my life, because of the game T.T I want Alter... :D Just please change "Not sure how i feel about those two" into something more proper.

Saber Alter is like ultra rare... the same with Nero Claudius.

You can't even reroll for them :(

I can only hope that in my career I'll be able to luckily pull her, or trade acc with someone later on.

Wow, realy? :o

Then i guess i should be pretty happy then :sachi:

I liked Emiya in the anime (he was da boss) but i have a feeling archers are kinda lacking in this game :yumiko:

Is it worth to spent all those gems on him?

update:

On the second taught...i also got thisone card http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Formalcraft and Emiya mostly use Arts so i gues ill give him a try :sachi:

Saber Alter is secretly a 5* servant because she does way more damage with her defense piercing NP than Saber Arturia. I'm talking at least twice as much when the same level even if Saber Arturia has buffs. 

Emiya is a late stat bloomer (must like his personality). Expect to have low stat growth until past level 30 :P

I dunno man, I have a level 60 Emiya as a friend, and despite the numbers, I can't help but feel like his damage output is just inferior to my own cards. That, and the speed this NP grows is just so unnaturally slow, for whatever reason. As for Alter, I didn't actually know that one, though, regular Saber IS still a 5-star stat-wise.

I dunno man, I have a level 60 Emiya as a friend, and despite the numbers, I can't help but feel like his damage output is just inferior to my own cards. That, and the speed this NP grows is just so unnaturally slow, for whatever reason. As for Alter, I didn't actually know that one, though, regular Saber IS still a 5-star stat-wise.

get alter to lvl 50 and i think you can finish almost every stage :v

get alter to lvl 50 and i think you can finish almost every stage :v

That is until you're old and decrepit and mulling over the fact that you now have a lvl 70 Alter instead of a lvl 70 (or 80) Arturia. At late levels Arturia would scale past Alter to out-damage her still, even though sodding Tsukihime would've been out by the time that happens. 

I can't help but feel that Emiya needs certain essences to give him NP at the start of games like kaleidoscopes. Also I didn't notice and found that I have 50 SQ , still not going to summon, I swear I know I will get another bunch of essences and maybe a 3 star servant.

As for saber Alter she is nearly the strongest servant from what I see. Her NP charges quickly, her np is super powerful. Man....

That is until you're old and decrepit and mulling over the fact that you now have a lvl 70 Alter instead of a lvl 70 (or 80) Arturia. At late levels Arturia would scale past Alter to out-damage her still, even though sodding Tsukihime would've been out by the time that happens. 

i dont have both saber so i dont know about stat but i prefer alter since her NP is multi target and multi hit while arturia only multi target :x

Proof that god hates me:

Just now I was about to do the 40 AP Master's EXP Chaldea daily, with my AP full at 75/75. After picking a friend's Herc as support, the game disconnected from server right before the battle started. It began to reconnect in an endless loop so I closed it via task manager and reopened F/GO.

The title screen led me to the main menu, having only 35/75 AP without participating in the the battle at all.

Seriously.

What the fuck, Delight Works.

That 40 AP was worth more than whatever you're paying your mentally challenged game designers.

Proof that god hates me:

Just now I was about to do the 40 AP Master's EXP Chaldea daily, with my AP full at 75/75. After picking a friend's Herc as support, the game disconnected from server right before the battle started. It began to reconnect in an endless loop so I closed it via task manager and reopened F/GO.

The title screen led me to the main menu, having only 35/75 AP without participating in the the battle at all.

Seriously.

What the fuck, Delight Works.

That 40 AP was worth more than whatever you're paying your mentally challenged game designers.

happened to me a lot today, I have like 40 ap so I go for 20 or 30 AP quests, for about 24 hours I did no quests. The only difference being that I have shit internet and the game has nothing to do with it :makina: