Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

Don't actually care at all about the game, but damn, I kinda want that artbook  :kosame:  If it's fairly cheap but pretty good, I'm in.  Anyone got any pictures of a few of the pages?  The Amazon page doesn't really have anything but a picture of the cover, and I'm not buying just the cover.  I want me a sample  >.<

If I actually do end up buying it, I'll just give the code away, I guess.  I don't really like mobile games that much.

I got mine last week - I can put up a few pictures in a bit. It is Definitely worth the 7 bucks  :P

.... I found this while I was derping on facebook like plz. How much money can someone freely spend on his waifus? What can addiction do to oneself.... this is scary.

11221405_1470060899985189_51093569875468

Dammit, this is my dream team!
Well uhh, I have a level 60 Saber Lily as my leader, so if anyone wants:
maybe hit me up

Damn, managed to pull today, what do you guys think ^^'? 

Quote "Haven't seen that many books in my entire life" could be appropriate O_O

aJXbllP.jpg

I haven't seen many 40 quartz summons (just bothered saving up for it on my second account) but a 4 star servant and 3 4 star card essences doesn't seem bad. Not a Ruler pull or anything but still kind of nice.

Here's some/most of the final art forms of the current units:

http://imgur.com/a/Hj6JX

I hate you, now I need to reroll for Alter... :/

OST to get the full F/GO experience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRtLmZwutII

Here's how to save account data, works, tested it by myself. 

http://grand-fate.tumblr.com/post/125427320164/binding-accounts-restoring-data

btw. I'm gonna post my current accounts for trade here, so if somebody's rerolling too and didn't get what he wants feel free to ask for trade :P

1) 3* Mephistoteles/5* Heaven's Feel - Available

Damn, managed to pull today, what do you guys think ^^'? 

Any roll bearing a 4* servant is a good roll  :D

Congratulations. You just got arguably the best Saber in the utility department (that is if you plan on ascending her anytime soon).

Well uhh, I have a level 60 Saber Lily as my leader, so if anyone wants:

maybe hit me up

...All those EXP cards that could've gone to someone else...  :amane:

Anyway, added!

I don't know how people find the idea of rerolling bearable. Starting all over multiple times is so much of a work for me. 

Me neither. I stuck with Julius Caesar the first time around.

Yeah, rerolling...

FRI

3 Alexander 3 Ess
3 Gilles 3 Ess
3 Ushi 4 Ess
3 Darius 4 Ess
3 Jen Gu 3 Jen Gu
3 Mephistoteles 3 Ess

Enough for today. 

Congratulations. You just got arguably the best Saber in the utility department (that is if you plan on ascending her anytime soon).

I wish I could like utility department. I know she's not bad, but she also could be rolled as first roll ^^' 

About rerolling Alter Saber get me hyped(unfortunately she can only be rolled after beating first stage). When I was playing PAD, oh god, there was some rerolling :D Like hundred of times. It's good to reroll, you can start the game with like Atilla/Ruler and be set.

I heard Lily Saber is crap :P

Anyway, added!

Me neither. I stuck with Julius Caesar the first time around.

Re-rolling was easier during the first three days because you could roll 2-3 times immediately after tutorial. Which is why it took me 3 days to finish re-rolling a 5*

It's also why the first few days of F/GO was full of "MyName" in the supporter list. "MyName" was a guy who kept re-rolling to sell saber and ruler account codes for 50+ USD each. Market is still going strong with Ruler at 28 USD each on Ebay  :P

Oh, utility? From what I've heard, Nero's actually one of, if not, the best 4 star. You have to finish Rome to be able to roll it though.

AND YEAH, I know all that exp could've gone somewhere else.

Yeah, rerolling...

I heard Lily Saber is crap :P

;_; yeah, her stats are just unnaturally low. But, well, she's the closest thing to a  :saber:  I'll probably get for a while, and I went through the trouble of preordering the code for it in the first place, so I kinda figured that I might as well go all in.

Re-rolling was easier during the first three days because you could roll 2-3 times immediately after tutorial. Which is why it took me 3 days to finish re-rolling a 5*

It's also why the first few days of F/GO was full of "MyName" in the supporter list. "MyName" was a guy who kept re-rolling to sell saber and ruler account codes for 50+ USD each. Market is still going strong with Ruler at 28 USD each on Ebay  :P

You lucky bastard :D You should roll the 5 stars for the whole fuwa community! 

I guess I'll try to go for 2-10 accounts per day ^^ maybe Lady Luck will smite to me in a month.

Eaiting for the new batch of servants might be a good idea. More servants = bigger chances to get them. I'm starting gathering stones from now on, and after new servants will arrive + new event for pulling will be annouced, then I'll pump every ounce of quartz I have. Time to turtle through content with d'Eon + Ushi.

There's a myth going around that rolling at 1-2 am Japan time gives you the best chance of getting a good servant.

I rolled Siegfried at 1 am, which was 11 pm here.

On the other hand, I rolled Jeanne at 2 pm, which was exactly midday, so that's debunked.

I dunno if the game hates me but for the second time , I am not getting any 4 star servants, only 4 star essences , not that sad thou, some essences are useful for me atm and I still haven't finished orleans so yeah, there's that too.

You really only need about two 4* servants (support slot included) to survive until Rome. With a good lineup, maybe even one. As long as you're smart and you have a lvl 40+ Herc in your friends list, you aren't that screwed.

At this point I'm just looking for good CE since 4* servants cost too much, and Jeanne is currently rotting in my Saint Graf at lvl 20.

Spoiler; Rome is much easier than Orleans.

Spoiler; Rome is much easier than Orleans.

Stop spoiling , you are reported. 

How am I going to have fun in the game now?

0/10 

On another hand, my team is kinda bad, till now I am just surviving by the power of koujirou + ruler support character (jeane I think), just wanna protect his ass with her noble phantasm after 1-2 battles, also when you fight a servant it's kinda hard unlike in fuyuki city map which was rather easy so yeah I get what you mean, I am going along by pure chance and planning. At some point i will probably start to have to get good cards or I will be screwed, dunno. There's still the option of just choosing a random very stronk support character and making it somehow, dunno. 

I am just surviving by the power of koujirou + ruler support character

You got balls sir.

Do you guys see this xD? http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Servant_Classes_Event

Those QP amounts  ^_^ Gifts from the gods.

It's really best to walk through the content, and wait for some events then pull, because the newer servants like Gilg will unlock in later stages. We'll see.

14 Quartz's already, hope I'll get to like 40-50~~ till the end of Aug.

TIL: I cannot reroll for Alter Saber :( She's unlocked after clearing first map, Fuyuki city.

At this point in time, there is only one Ruler just as there is only one Shielder in the entire Fate multiverse.  :D

yeah I know, I just meant that I just don't remember her name. I still am kinda annoyed that she gets a class for herself : <

Do you guys see this xD? http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Servant_Classes_Event

Those QP amounts  ^_^ Gifts from the gods.

It's really best to walk through the content, and wait for some events then pull, because the newer servants like Gilg will unlock in later stages. We'll see.

14 Quartz's already, hope I'll get to like 40-50~~ till the end of Aug.

TIL: I cannot reroll for Alter Saber :( She's unlocked after clearing first map, Fuyuki city.

yeah saw this event thingy, forgot to post about it here. Sowwy