What are you playing?

I Love the wide screen in windowed view, I feel it makes it better. Just my opinion though. Of course I have a HUGE monitor lol

Actually I have a large monitor myself so I refrain from playing in full screen. Aside from that, there are people who I need to talk to or some derps asking me about anything. If only visual novels offer borderless window :/

AS for DCPC, I'm playing it in Japanese.

But there WAS a partial English patch on it several years ago.

It covered Kotori, Alice, Kanae & Tamaki.

You're very fortunate to be able to read japanese, need to start learning now. <_<

I want to play the route of Erika and Saya in DCIIPC. :lol:

well, there is a saying, no pain no gain.

Rewrite is amazing! I'm in the middle of studying, and each hour I'm taking a quick break by playing it. So far I'm totally blown away.

seems like above posts is full of positive feedbacks for rewrite.

now im really having a hard time choosing if I would try it or not. :lol:

I will pick it up regardless of the feedbacks. People have different taste so reviews, both positive and negative don't really bother me.

So true, I NEVER read reviews for that exact reason. Ill write them, just because i like to give my opinion on things lol, but yea

I will pick it up regardless of the feedbacks. People have different taste so reviews, both positive and negative don't really bother me.

Well you're right about that.

It's just that since i am still attending school,

DLing priorities should be the one's that will give me enjoyment because my PC is only open whenever i return home so my Dling time is shorter.

Im also sacrificing my playing time since whenever i download my games are lagging so whenever i download, and i discovered this site, im at this site posting and browsing. :lol:

DLing priorities should be the one's that will give me enjoyment because my PC is only open whenever i return home so my Dling time is shorter.

Im also sacrificing my playing time since whenever i download my games are lagging so whenever i download, and i discovered this site, im at this site posting and browsing. :lol:/>

Oh to be young again. lol My kids are out of school lol. Enjoy it while you can my friend!!

My backlog has piled up quite up a bit... OTL

• Rin ga Utau, Mirai no Neiro
  • The Second Reproduction
  • Shikkoku no Sharnoth -What a Beautiful Tomorrow-
  • Little Busters!
  • Hoshizora no Memoria
  • Hakuoki ~Demon of the Fleeting Blossom~

I'm gonna add Rewrite to the list soon, when it's available on fuwan :)

Im also sacrificing my playing time since whenever i download my games are lagging so whenever i download, and i discovered this site, im at this site posting and browsing. laugh.gif

I have my PC open even when I sleep since people leave me messages here and then. Which is why downloading is not a problem to me. Why not try it :P

My backlog has piled up quite up a bit... OTL

• Rin ga Utau, Mirai no Neiro
  • The Second Reproduction
  • Shikkoku no Sharnoth -What a Beautiful Tomorrow-
  • Little Busters!
  • Hoshizora no Memoria
  • Hakuoki ~Demon of the Fleeting Blossom~

I'm gonna add Rewrite to the list soon, when it's available on fuwan smile.gif

That would probably take you around 150hrs+ with rewrite included

I have my PC open even when I sleep since people leave me messages here and then. Which is why downloading is not a problem to me. Why not try it :P

I would like to do that but im sure that when my mom discovers that, I will surely be scolded whole day long. <_<

Ow, wait i can do that but the problem is that im currently attending school.

my schedule is from morning till night.

So i am not allowed to let the PC open while im away.

if its sembreak, my PC is almost 16~20 hours open a day.

I doubt you have that schedule 7 days a week. Just open it when you sleep at night.

When I'm on a break, mine is open the whole week. Unless, my friends or girlfriend invite me to their house or to somewhere.