What are you playing?

who thinks like that? some 15 year old wanabe hero virgin? :lol:

Nope.  It was one of the people my middle school had hired to teach us "self-defense".  They were terrible.  Then again, so was my middle school, so...makes sense.  I just tuned them out, then learned how to open canned whoopass at my karate lessons after school.  Ah, memories.

Yeah, she could be cute, but that pretty much never happens. She sometimes says something funny, but that's about it. I really don't like how everyone just lets her get away with her insufferable personality and for some reason do everything possible for her, it just doesn't make sense... there are no redeeming qualities. :/

How are you liking Asuho's route? I was pretty unimpressed with that one, though it was still much better than Aoi's at the very least. And her character is likeable, at least, maybe save for the constant screaming. :D

Yeah.  If someone repeatedly told me, with obvious malice, to go jump of a bridge, even if they had emotional problems, I wouldn't want to be around them.  That's just not something I would want to, or need to, deal with.

I like Asuho's character a lot.  She has a very nice personality, like you said.  I gotta admit, though, she is quite loud.  I guess I like her character because I like cheery, happy girls in real life.  Pretty much the same reason why I don't really like Aoi.

aight, done with Saya no Uta

My first impression was very great and wanted to giv it a 10, but that changed at the end.

I was looking foward to some promised gore from the vndb tags but there was no gore at all, just some weird backgrounds nowhere near to be considered gore

I had a problem with the fullscreen text for obvious reasons and there was no real UI since u had to right click and select something or with he ctrl command.

Alot backgrounds were just pictures taking and photoshoped, they wernt actually drawn.

There was a lack of sex scenes, but thats just me, i was expecting they will show what it would rlly look like in another persons prospective.

all in all it was great, really loved the character design, they wernt the usual japanese man-look-like-girl characters which i hate

8/10

next up is Imouto Ijime, im looking forward to it :D

I just finished the Fate route in F/SN and i have to say i'm not impressed. Definitely could have been better.

What about it specifically didn't you like?  If it makes you feel any better, there's a patch that adds onto that route: POSSIBLY CANON SPOILERS!!!

If you get every bad ending in the game, you unlock

ending. The patch is called Realta Nua, and I think it's included in the Fuwanovel version.

I just finished the Fate route in F/SN and i have to say i'm not impressed. Definitely could have been better. 

Just saw that DanganRonpa 2 is getting a Vita release in America yayyy

The whole F/sn is kind of unimpressive save for some parts, but Fate was the worst, yeah.

And Danganronpa2 is getting a translation? Awesome, sounds like I can stop fighting with the kanji now. :D

-------

Just finished Aoi's route. It's finally over! That was pure suffering. The route actually made me hate her.

What about it specifically didn't you like?  If it makes you feel any better, there's a patch that adds onto that route: POSSIBLY CANON SPOILERS!!!

If you get every bad ending in the game, you unlock

ending. The patch is called Realta Nua, and I think it's included in the Fuwanovel version.

I know I used Realta Nua and didn't have any problems with the Fate route, though many people seem to dislike it. The one complaint I had was that the intro was too long.

Been at symphinc rain for a bit...and damn the songs are hard sometimes but after some practice they really easy..As for the story, i havent gotten too far yet but...im a ta part where i dont think that i can change routes...but now that i just looked at Vndb i saw that the routes are forced..i really do not like forced routes...*sigh*...Might pick something else up for now and get back this now and then..

Just finished Aoi's route. It's finally over! That was pure suffering. The route actually made me hate her.

I just generally dislike her right now.  I guess I'll transition to full-blown hatred for her after I get through Komomo and Kosame's routes.  Really not looking forward to it.  She's the one main character I actually don't like in any way.

Still loving Asuho, though.  The fact that she's

deaf in her right ear

really surprised me, but I was wondering why she'd always stand on You's right.  Kinda reminds me of Katawa Shoujo, which was my first VN  <3

finished Imouto Ijime

ill giv it a 6 out of 10 only

it is a great nukige, but was way to short and no story at all, though i do recommend it

next up is Dustmania Grotesque

All i have to say to Dustmania is

What The Fuck is wrong with the minds of the creators.

Remember playing that and dropping it so fast.

finished Imouto Ijime

ill giv it a 6 out of 10 only

it is a great nukige, but was way to short and no story at all, though i do recommend it

next up is Dustmania Grotesque

At least my PM was somewhat helpful, unless it was a big coincidence.

Tell me you at least fapped to it.

Finishing Yume's Route now. It haven't lived up to my expectations until now. let's wait how it ends.

I'm already cringing when I think about doing Mare's route. what kind of Deus Ex Machina will they pull out this time? :unsure:

PD: Aoi route wasn't THAT bad for me. She certainly has the weakest route feelings wise but at least it flows more or less naturally without big ass pulls as Kosame's and Yume's route. Also, the H scene voice acting was the best along Chinami's.

Been at symphinc rain for a bit...and damn the songs are hard sometimes but after some practice they really easy..As for the story, i havent gotten too far yet but...im a ta part where i dont think that i can change routes...but now that i just looked at Vndb i saw that the routes are forced..i really do not like forced routes...*sigh*...Might pick something else up for now and get back this now and then..

It's only partially forced, the true routes are unlocked once you do all 3 heroine routes, like Little Busters for example.

I just generally dislike her right now.  I guess I'll transition to full-blown hatred for her after I get through Komomo and Kosame's routes.  Really not looking forward to it.  She's the one main character I actually don't like in any way.

Still loving Asuho, though.  The fact that she's

deaf in her right ear

really surprised me, but I was wondering why she'd always stand on You's right.  Kinda reminds me of Katawa Shoujo, which was my first VN  <3

It's kind of silly though

Even if you're deaf in one ear, you'd still hear things from that side, although they'd be quieter. You wouldn't need to wait until someone straight up shouts in your ear to hear them.

It's kind of silly though

Even if you're deaf in one ear, you'd still hear things from that side, although they'd be quieter. You wouldn't need to wait until someone straight up shouts in your ear to hear them.

Yeah, I was thinking that myself.  I guess that the developers decided to ignore facts to make it more romantic...you know, she'll always be by his right side.  Nothing too bad, though.  At least they're not ignoring the laws of gravity or anything.

EDIT: It just might be plausible if

Asuho's left ear was slightly worse than a normal ear, but still semi-decent.

That's not the case, though, since it's stated that her

left ear was unaffected by her condition.

Oh well.

Yeah, I was thinking that myself.  I guess that the developers decided to ignore facts to make it more romantic...you know, she'll always be by his right side.  Nothing too bad, though.

I guess everyone thought about that while playing her route, like... 

no matter how I see it, there's just no way you can't hear someone shouting at you "BIIIIIIITCH"... okno

, but I guess he doesn't shout that... too bad.