Ame No Marginal

InvertMouse

ss_acb559d07d78d294dca280808a1aa5b5a341d

http://store.steampowered.com/app/348950/

Sorry folks but I love Narcissu and I absolutely need to be the one to start this thread! Got my preorder key yesterday and I am looking forward to digging into the story this weekend. Feel free to share your thoughts here if you plan on playing it etc :)!

By the way, sorry to derail my own thread but I saw our avatars were in black and white last night. Hopefully this is someone's handiwork and I am not becoming a victim of some creepypasta (TuT).

Started reading it last night. :D

Knew it was supposed to be coming out this week, so I had tweeted Agilis to see when emails with codes for preorders might be going out. Was told they should go out pretty soon after release. A few minutes later my iPod let me know I had a new email. Checked it, and BAM!! Code for Ame no Marginal get!

Yeah, I was pretty unhappy about the length versus cost, but it was at least a good read. Still, not sure I like the common trend of devs releasing such short works - or breaking it up into chapters for individual sales.

I get that they want to play it safe, rather then go all-in on a large release and have it tank; but it really can leave me unsatisfied with the safe works being a single sit through.

Not that I have any complaints about this Vn, it was well told...it just left me with a "oh...it's over already?" feeling. It could have been so much more~