Shikomizue: The Great Question Answerer + Title Giver + Quote Maker

You know what....actualy every friday im eating pizza with a friend and i call it "pizza friday" ....so....are you watching or smthn? :ph34r:

Nope. Pizza is just the best. Period.

Also, why tsun tsun is so stronk?

Because, Tsundere is best dere.

How long do you think it's going to take for Raku to realize that he actually has feelings for Chitoge?

At least another 2 seasons. Protagonists in harems are just dense like that.

Shikomizue-sama, what's your current avatar from?

The character is Tatsuhiro Sato from: Welcome to the NHK. It's the current anime in the anime club.

Lol, sorry Zodai-san but... #TeamChitoge

Oh, animay club is actually watching good anime now?

I shall take this as your question and answer with: THE LAST CYCLE WAS BEST CYCLE. You can tell because I put it in all caps. Seriously, join the club sometimes.

Stray may be gone, but that dosen't mean I can't take over for him right? Oh, and the club's history is right under the OP.

What do you think happened to pleb-san Stray Cat?

I'm not sure how to put it into words so I'll just make a story about it later.

What is moe? What is google?

Well, the second one is easy, Google is 1 followed by 100 zeros, oh, and a search engine.

Moe is apparently a Japanese slang word and loan-word that refers to feelings of strong affection mainly towards characters in anime, manga, and video games. Moe however, has also gained usage to refer to feelings of affection towards any subject. That was taken from Wikipedia OF WHICH YOU CAN EASILY SEARCH! Though since it is Wikipedia, take it with a grain of salt.

What are birds?

It's days like these that I ask myself: "Why am I doing this?" And then I answer myself: "Because you made this thread so you have to do it." Because it's exactly that, a question answering thread, so I have to answer every question, even my own. But I would appreciate it if you people could stop asking stupid questions that can easily be answered by a quick Google search!

Why did you make this thread?

'Cause I wanted to have some fun, and this idea just popped into my head, and so here we are.

If you were in a love triangle, would you kill your interest or your rival?

Neither, for 3 reasons

1. Why would I kill my interest? To keep my rival from getting her? But then I wouldn't have her either. That would just make a whole lot of unnecessary sadness.
  2. I wouldn't kill my rival either, where would be the fun in life if there wasn't a challenge? I'm sure that if my interest were to be with anyone else, I'd want them to be my rival, because I can trust them to keep her safe and happy.
  3. I'll never kill anyone unless there's another way.

How do you go about your day?

Well, it starts off with me not wanting to get up and going back to sleep. This happens at least 2 times per day. After which I wake up a few hours later than normal. Then I start hating myself for doing that. And then I actually start my day. Which consists of anime, games, eating, and uh... anime.... yeah.

Pure lolis or sexualized lolis

Hmm... neither. I'm not a lolicon.

ftfy

CAPS PLZ.

Is peanut butter actually good, or America wrong and the rest of the world right?

Look, there's only one thing you need to know about peanut butter. Only. Buy. Crunchy. You will thank me later. And yes, peanut butter is good, but I'm just a lowly American, what do I know?

Is anime a mistake?

What would make it a mistake exactly? I don't think it was, anime is amazing.