Valkyrie Crusade

NickFreja

Might as well share my FAW / LAW / AW Team. (All made out of free cards from past events mind you) 

GUR Hyper Alchemist  - Procs a single Ally

GUR Summer Oracle    - Skill nullification of any enemy skill 

GUR Monkey               - Own ATK 55% Up every attack / max 5

GUR Jean                    - Procs a single Ally

GUR elemental Queen - All allies ATK and DeF 200% UP

Don't forget, October Alliance Ultimate Battle starts in 4 hours from now, when this is posted.

Like usual, there will not be a first round on the first day.

R2: @8:00 - 9:00 pm PST

R3: @3:00 - 4:00 am PST

R4: @ 6:00 - 7:00 am PST

Just use a timezone converter. I would give the times in JST which might have been less confusing but they don't give those times until after the event actually starts. Good luck for your alliances!

Hyper premium summon has started! x7 chance for a good SR or UR! Premium summon tickets are accepted. I already used all 3 of my premium summons 2 days ago, so sucks to be me. If you have extra money to spend for waifus, go ahead. If not, don't do what I did and save your premium tickets for next time...

Hyper premium summon has started! x7 chance for a good SR or UR! Premium summon tickets are accepted. I already used all 3 of my premium summons 2 days ago, so sucks to be me. If you have extra money to spend for waifus, go ahead. If not, don't do what I did and save your premium tickets for next time...

Fuck that. x7 appearance rate?

I GOT TWO R's AGAIN. NUBEE PLS NERF UNLUCKINESS

• 2 weeks later...

Very spooky event... I love it. I'm a little sad there's no new LAW though. I want Halloween Hades and Moloch so badly > w <  1k cookies and 70 FAW kills... nothing. 

Question, do you guys consider SR Nightmare to be a trap? I feel as though she's the first card that could be considered so.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Necroing this thread like a true fag.

Started playing recently and snatched myself a Christmas team right before the whole christmas thing ended. 

/snip

Also, anyone can help me sort out this mess?

/snip

Nice. I kinda am on hiatus because lol I don't have wifi. I wasn't able to participate from after the November event until now. Anyway, nice job. Now if only Nubee would give you free skill proccers...

Anyway, what I did was just remove every no-purpose thing in the kingdom, then fill it to the brim with establishments. I'll fix it up when I expand more.

Looks like we play the same game, fuwas.

I've been playing the game for 10 months and still am attached to it.

I can help you guys out with the FAWs if you want to.

(Note: My timezone is GMT +08:00. So in some cases I can't help you out)

My ID is 91hhw and the name is similar to my fuwa name.

Have fun with your maidens.

Do take care of them so they aren't heart-broken. (Lol)

My team:

GUR Regea - Deal 200% DMG to all enemies / Unable to move for 3 turns

GUR Neos - Deal 200% DMG to all enemies / Unable to move for 3 turns

GUR Elemental Queen - All allies' ATK DEF 200% up

HUR Hawkeye - Skill nullification of any enemy skills

GSR Omoikane - All allies' ATK 200% up

(I'm going to replace Omoikane with GUR Perchta after perfect amalgation of her)

Edited by ヤミハナ
I forgot to type in my team and I was having problems with my Mozilla Firefox on Android

Damn, son. You have a team of buffers. Why don't you have proccers?

To be fair, there haven't been any unleasher AW's lately I don't think. And pulling one from the gacha is basically impossible, because dem rates

Why I don't have one? Well, I do have proccers but they're UR cards, not GUR cards. So I hereby support what the Strawberry Thief is saying.  But that doesn't mean I'm going to let you eat my strawberry, thief.

Why I don't have one? Well, I do have proccers but they're UR cards, not GUR cards. So I hereby support what the Strawberry Thief is saying.  But you're not gonna steal mine, thief. My virginity is for the one I love, so I can't let you eat me up. (Imagine I'm my avatar saying those words)

Mine too. It's just that having proccers make it easier to overkill the FAW imo, especially if you have buffers like yours. I mean, my buffer's just an SR for crying out loud. And it's just +200% ATK too.

I wonder if I still remember my login and if my data is still there. Been a long time since I played. Events got too similar. Let's see...

*starts download*

Oh, guess I linked it to my Facebook and my data still exists.

Add me up so you're there when I come back. <3

a3a7q is my ID.

Mine too. It's just that having proccers make it easier to overkill the FAW imo, especially if you have buffers like yours. I mean, my buffer's just an SR for crying out loud. And it's just +200% ATK too.

Don't worry. The more you play the game the more you get stronger. You may also need the power of luck by your side :makina:.

Btw, for new players who don't know, the Magic School is one of the most important jewel buildings in the game. So I suggest you use your jewels on upgrading the Magic School. Don't try to waste it on summoning (Of course, if you want to test your luck, go ahead). More info here: http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Buildings

• 1 month later...

Peoples here played this game? maybe I should redownload this game and play this game again..

my team

GUR Jean

UR Jean

SR Himiko

SR Chaucer

I kinda forgot the last card coz it just to complete my cool element combo and my deck limit can't handle more powerful card

I forgot my ID, maybe I post it after I redownload the game..

2 hours ago, ヤミハナ said:

You should. It's a game full of your everyday waifu after all. :makina:

Okay, Just wait for a moment, currently downloading the data,

the internet here are very slow..

add me if you want: 9iy2w

also, do fuwa have it's own alliance? apparently I'm kicked from my old one, so currently searching for new one..

Edited by gVSky4

On 2/2/2016 at 5:49 PM, gVSky4 said:

Okay, Just wait for a moment, currently downloading the data,

the internet here are very slow..

add me if you want: 9iy2w

also, do fuwa have it's own alliance? apparently I'm kicked from my old one, so currently searching for new one..

I don't think we have one but if you guys want to create alliance, do invite me too u.u