Valkyrie Crusade

NickFreja

Sure, save 'em up.

But you can go for 3 Yggdrasils and a Magic School to hunt Archwitches. They drop SRs and URs. URs for Fantasy Archwitches, which you can ask help for in the early stages. But damn. Those gachas never give me SRs. Those fuckers.

Add me up, dude. My ID's a3a7q. <3

Sure thing. One thing i've noticed is that the jewel prices in this game are a lot more than I feel like they should be, especially with how low the rates seem to be. Also am I doing something wrong? Normally i'm able to play the game for a while before I start actually running out of stamina before leveling up, but i'm already out.. q.q

It seems like for a while this game is just a town running sim, at least until you get everything leveled up enough to be able to consistently heal yourself if need be. I can't even continue in the regular campaign

Why can't this game have a normal health system :michiru:

It seems like for a while this game is just a town running sim, at least until you get everything leveled up enough to be able to consistently heal yourself if need be. I can't even continue in the regular campaign

Why can't this game have a normal health system :michiru:

What are you talking about?

You can traverse the game 'till Area 4 of the regular campaign quite easily with just 1 soldier per unit. <3

Woah, thanks a lot for requesting me for that AW, almost doubled the levels of my other two cards and gave my main one a few levels! Really wish one of these would drop the AW's card, though :amane:

How are the pull rates in this game? Would it be worthwhile to get like 10k jewels to get some of the premium buildings and pull for some SR/UR's?

New Update!

there should be 100 jewels as an apology in your presents box, so be sure to claim it.

old cards can be awakened (such as HSR High Vampire from the regular summons.)

they added Legendary Archwitches which are pretty... end-game.

• they have 100 million health (minions with 1 million health)
  • can only be found at a low chance by archwitches.
  • deal massive damage
  • you can bypass damage cap
  • automatically sends to your alliance only for assistance(can't help you guys here).
  • doesn't drop itself but high chance for other goodies.

Okay so I got another SR today from the ultimate summon ticket, being Komainu Twins. Are they any good?

How are the pull rates in this game? Would it be worthwhile to get like 10k jewels to get some of the premium buildings and pull for some SR/UR's?

*first off, sorry for a little mistake i made* 

• Play Everyday. Every 7 days you get 300 100 jewels(and occasionally there will be a bonus 300 100 the day before) as a login bonus.

anyways, they're decent turn stallers... and they're pretty cute dogs. be careful though, they only proc once.

I try to discourage players from using micro-transactions. the game can be pretty fun as a free player. it just takes a little longer. well, that's my bias anyways.

By 'pull' i'm assuming you mean drop rates? URs are pretty true to their names with a ~1% drop rate on summons. i don't know the drop rate for battle rewards, but i think it's safe to assume something similar. SRs i believe are ~15% from summons and, again, i don't know for drops but i think it's similar. 

I have no idea about the rate, but I made Morta drop 5 SRs in 94 kills, and Nona dropped herself 4 times in 200 kills, with one or two random SRs there. Regea also dropped two of herself, which is UR, on the first 15 kills, but now I'm at 100 kills and she hasn't dropped again.

It's pretty much 'RNG pls'.

Alright so after taking Kosaki's advice and making a new account, here are my units, should I keep on rerolling until I get something better or is this enough? Mochitsuki, Griffin (GSR'd her), Paulina, and Graveyard Queen. Was originally going to reroll this one, and decided that I might as well spend the jewels on pulls before I do to see what I get. Got Paulina from the premium summon, followed by Mochitsuki from the flip summon.