Valkyrie Crusade

NickFreja

Hello guys o/

Valkyrie Crusade is a card collection game that I've been playing for about 6 months and I want to know if any of you also play that game.
Im looking for comrades in game that also shared a same interest with me (love VN xD) and if possible, I want to create alliance based on that if we have enough players.

More details can be found : http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Valkyrie_Crusade_Wiki

P.S. Sorry if my english sucks

I've also quit for around 15 months. My AW team was pretty alright back then but nowadays I think I need HURs in order to deal with FAWs. Grinding AWs/FAWs also got pretty boring and a lot of my friends quit so meh. That and Box Summon is the worst thing ever.

I've been playing for about 6 months as well. it's pretty entertaining, though it can get somewhat repetitive... luckily nubee mixes things up once in a while, such as with the elemental hall. my user id is 8p495

friend req sent. my ign is NF

yeah this elemental hall really fun =w=

I'm out of the game for almost a year now. Got too repetitive and the "need" to spend money on it was irritating me.

Im free player sir but I still can enjoy this game (:

Mainly because of my bad luck :lol:

I dropped it after the Alice/Snow White event.

still dont have Snow White T^T

hope they'll bring Alice back soon u.u

>mobile game

Goodbye all possibilities of playing it.

luv this reply. lemme tell my story about VC. at first I only saw someone mention this game in osu's channel. then I look the wiki and geh such lovely maidens but mobile game...but after I read the FAQ in wiki, it says we can also play it with emulator then I give it a try and get hooked and even bought a new phone because of this game lol

I've also quit for around 15 months. My AW team was pretty alright back then but nowadays I think I need HURs in order to deal with FAWs. Grinding AWs/FAWs also got pretty boring and a lot of my friends quit so meh. That and Box Summon is the worst thing ever.

yea grinding kinda boring but I think http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Gallery/Artists/AkkeyJin is more than enough for a reason to play VC xD

also VC nowadays really different from back then. VC now being generous by giving a lot of free URs

luv this reply. lemme tell my story about VC. at first I only saw someone mention this game in osu's channel. then I look the wiki and geh such lovely maidens but mobile game...but after I read the FAQ in wiki, it says we can also play it with emulator then I give it a try and get hooked and even bought a new phone because of this game lol

Yeah, well, my emulator got busted, leaving me with none of my saves.

Sad lyf. I'll see if I can play it in the future though. 'Till then.

Im free player sir but I still can enjoy this game (:

I was also a free player and I'm aware you can still enjoy the game without spending cash. But the advantage of paid players over us is so tremendous that you'll be forced to pay anyways... if you're into competition.

Take a look at the rankings. Who are the guys at the top spots? They're definitely not free players.

I was also a free player and I'm aware you can still enjoy the game without spending cash. But the advantage of paid players over us is so tremendous that you'll be forced to pay anyways... if you're into competition.

Take a look at the rankings. Who are the guys at the top spots? They're definitely not free players.

^this lol

already quit when first FAW out

Yea agree with this especially for Alliance Battle where ppl rodding like crazy. But for witch hunts, free player can still ranking if you have some swords + good comrades + good alliance. I have 2 digits rank all the time and I think getting 1 digit is also possible if I enter a nice alliance.

Well it's your decision to quit xD. I found myself got hooked and hard to quit lol

• 2 months later...

THE FUTURE CAME AND I HAVE A CELLPHONE THAT CAN PLAY THIS

Reviving just to say that I've been playing for a week, and I'm hooked.

If anyone's still playing, add me up. a3a7q is my account number.

KosakiFag's the name, of course. <3

Working on getting the Lolita Alchemist right now. Pls halp

THE FUTURE CAME AND I HAVE A CELLPHONE THAT CAN PLAY THIS

Reviving just to say that I've been playing for a week, and I'm hooked.

If anyone's still playing, add me up. a3a7q is my account number.

KosakiFag's the name, of course. <3

Working on getting the Lolita Alchemist right now. Pls halp

Done! In game I'm Rei. Just send to me whenever you need help c:

W-wait! It's not that! There are just times where I can't get to assists, such as when I'm offline, so I use DNS to not get sends! 

I will always take your sends any other time <3

O-Oh.

Anyway, I'm still hunting Lolita Alchemists. I currently have three, and need three more.

RNG hates me, man.

Also didn't get any Lapraz ayyy.

Also, would be nice if you could add me up on whatsapp.

My mobile number's +6343 607 9926, if you ever add me up.

Also, would be nice if you could add me up on whatsapp.

My mobile number's +6343 607 9926, if you ever add me up.

I've never heard of this app. I can give it a try though.

I also gave up with using "DNS". It got too confusing and it was just a hassle, lol.

Anyways, I'll get to archwitches when I can and if I don't then oh well.

I can send low hp fantasy archwitches for quick level ups if you want.

I've never heard of this app. I can give it a try though.

I also gave up with using "DNS". It got too confusing and it was just a hassle, lol.

Anyways, I'll get to archwitches when I can and if I don't then oh well.

I can send low hp fantasy archwitches for quick level ups if you want.

Oh shit. I just got online. Sorry for replying after, what, 2 days?

Anyway, yeah. You just need to put my number in your contacts, then just chat me.

I just sent when you didn't have DNS lol. Anyway, I'll just send it to you if you're within one hour.

Also, I don't mind low HP FAWs, yeah.

If I get lucky procs with my 2x Hyper Alchemist, 1x Momo and 1x Lilim, then that would be great.

I guess 500k~ is enough, or not. Heh.

Since I barely scratch them at times.