Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.

Kendjin

Hmm... I really enjoyed this week. I'm not sure about next week.

I don't think this will end how I want it.

I can stop watching now. I have been waiting 21 episodes to hear that last sentence. I feel like I just climbed Mont Everest. Life=Complete LOL

But, yeah, I also feel like next week won't end the way I want it too... :(/>

Your thoughts?

I can stop watching now. I have been waiting 21 episodes to hear that last sentence. I feel like I just climbed Mont Everest. Life=Complete LOL

But, yeah, I also feel like next week won't end the way I want it too... sad.gif/>

Your thoughts?

Just deal with it I guess?

Is there an LN trans for this?

I have mixed feelings about this episode.

The whole thing was well done and in a much more subtle way than I would have expected. The confession scene wasn't that great but we were all waiting for that since the beginning of times so, yeah...

Yet I think I would have enjoyed something like that much more if it was in an anime where it's not his little sister but just another girl. Since the beginning of S2 the anime is on the edge of going wincest rather seriously instead of treating it as a comedy element, and that's definitely not what I'm looking for. And I'm pretty sure next week's episode will see that confession fall flat. And I won't like it either.

I have mixed feelings about this episode.

The whole thing was well done and in a much more subtle way than I would have expected. The confession scene wasn't that great but we were all waiting for that since the beginning of times so, yeah...

Yet I think I would have enjoyed something like that much more if it was in an anime where it's not his little sister but just another girl. Since the beginning of S2 the anime is on the edge of going wincest rather seriously instead of treating it as a comedy element, and that's definitely not what I'm looking for. And I'm pretty sure next week's episode will see that confession fall flat. And I won't like it either.

This is my thoughts exactly. I'm not sure I'm "looking forward" to the next episode, which is not something I expected to say about this.

Just watched the 7th chapter~

Man, I was expecting Kyousuke to turn Kuroneko down after everything he said to Kirino. I can't say I don't like it, after Manami, Kuroneko is my favorite girl, so everything's good xD

If they do it right these anime is gonna get even better and better

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, like every week

Episode 7.

I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY ;_;

This anime threw all of my suspicions aside in a single episode. Now I'm getting back what was the best of season 1, finally!

Damn. That confession. That episode. I was grinning and laughing during the entire thing.

I hope they'll keep it up at this level and not go back to that craptacular season beginning.

• 2 weeks later...

Finished ep. 9 last night. This show has finally found its groove, again. Lovin' it.

Though, to be honest, episode 9 was bizarre plot-wise. As always, character development is great (and left me smiling), but the Break-up becoming it-was-all-a-plan-and-oh-by-the-way-I'm-not-really-leaving-I-just-went-on-a-conveniently-timed-vacation plot device was disappointing. They could have done better without the obvious attempt at manipulating emotions.

Still... though... I have good feelings about this show. I think it's found the magic juice, again.