Nice to meet you all!

Kittytama

Welcome to the forums!

Uhm I see you have quite the unique taste in VNs. Well I'll respect that since we all have our own preferences.

Btw nice voice. I listened to some and I enjoyed it. I don't really have a YT account so I can't follow hahaha

Oh hey, Kitty-tama~! I've actually lurked around on those 'other corners of the internet' you speak of, and it was per chance (or perhaps not xD) that I was originally introduced to playing Euphoria from your praising (and it's quite a fantastic game indeed, with one of my most memorable eroge experiences in addition). In regards to the topic of a highly-valued/favorite work, my own "obsession" would be an eroge called Subarashiki Hibi, and I've been singing the praises for this title similarly here as well as in other eroge related communities. Also, I shall take a listen at your covers, and you're a cool person so I hope you enjoy your stay within our active yet easygoing community here. ^^

Welcome to Fuwanovel, the ultimate bastion for eroge dreamers.

Edit: Just listened to 3 of your covers (including 楽園の扉) and.. Wow, this is some absolutely spectacular work you've done here. o.o

Welcome to the forums, fellow Fuwan. I hope your japanese studies go well, I've also been doing mine but I've been kinda slow with it unfortunately.

Oh hey, Kitty-tama~! I've actually lurked around on those 'other corners of the internet' you speak of, and it was per chance (or perhaps not xD) that I was originally introduced to playing Euphoria from your praising (and it's quite a fantastic game indeed, with one of my most memorable eroge experiences in addition). In regards to the topic of a highly-valued/favorite work, my own "obsession" would be an eroge called Subarashiki Hibi, and I've been singing the praises for this title similarly here as well as in other eroge related communities. Also, I shall take a listen at your covers, and you're a cool person so I hope you enjoy your stay within our active yet easygoing community here. ^^

Edit: Just listened to 3 of your covers (including 楽園の扉) and.. Wow, this is some absolutely spectacular work you've done here. o.o

Ayana, Ayana, Ayana... Already putting in the word for subahibi? (´・ω・`)

Ah, what an honest and humble fellow, よろしく. Welcome, welcome, welcome to the forum mate. Enjoy your time here and relax. Ask/discuss/share anything with us! A rather different taste you have with me, nonetheless I hope we can be friends.

Oh wow, I'm glad you enjoyed euphoria! <3 I would play Subahibi but I might wait for the translation to be complete (assuming that happens), but it I've heard plenty of praise for the game! Also thank you so much, it means a lot. ; ~ ; 

My singing is something I take a lot of pride in so it means a lot to me seeing all this praise. ; o ;