Fuwanovel Fight Club

Mugi

I should have waited 3 mins and read your post, I just bought the game :(

Did you get for cheap at Kinguin or did you pay the 60+$? If it's the former, it's worth it regardless because if you do have problems, it will only be temporary, they'll get their shit together at some point, probably within the next month. That is if you have problems, a lot of people don't have any at all. If it's the latter, and you really don't like it, you can refund it with Steams new refunding system :sachi:

So as far as the PC port for MKX goes, it's running fine for me. I had to tweak the settings a bit, and it doesn't look as good as it should, but aside from the Sky Temple stage everything looks good and runs at 60 fps. Hopefully they will smooth out the rest of it in a later patch so I can have a 100% working game :amane:

So as far as the PC port for MKX goes, it's running fine for me. I had to tweak the settings a bit, and it doesn't look as good as it should, but aside from the Sky Temple stage everything looks good and runs at 60 fps. Hopefully they will smooth out the rest of it in a later patch so I can have a 100% working game :amane:

What about the online?

What about the online?

I've only played with my friend, aside from little lag spikes every few matches it runs just fine, netcode seems to be decent. On a side note, Jason is probably the most fun I have had with an MK character in a long time.

I've only played with my friend, aside from little lag spikes every few matches it runs just fine, netcode seems to be decent. On a side note, Jason is probably the most fun I have had with an MK character in a long time.

Fuuuuuuuck. I was going to get the FEAR collection and a copy of L4D2 for a friend but MKX seems pretty fun to play with Fuwa...

On a side note, the giveaway of Skullgirls is over. As the sale ended I sent the other copies to people whom the game was on their wishlist. Next time a sale comes up for a fighting game I will try to pick it up again for a giveaway. 

My psn/steam is: Joshua12071207

I play UNIEL and BlazBlue on the ps3. I will be getting BB CP Extend for the ps4 once it comes out later this month.

On pc, I play Skullgirls and Melty Blood. I also own GG R+ but haven't really touched it. Overall, I am pretty awful at fighters in general, I've only been playing for about a month or two. I'm probably best at Melty Blood (or maybe the people I play are just worst at MB) and am complete shit at Skullgirls. I'd say I like UNIEL and BlazBlue the most though.

My psn/steam is: Joshua12071207

I play UNIEL and BlazBlue on the ps3. I will be getting BB CP Extend for the ps4 once it comes out later this month.

On pc, I play Skullgirls and Melty Blood. I also own GG R+ but haven't really touched it. Overall, I am pretty awful at fighters in general, I've only been playing for about a month or two. I'm probably best at Melty Blood (or maybe the people I play are just worst at MB) and am complete shit at Skullgirls. I'd say I like UNIEL and BlazBlue the most though.

Do you have MBAACC?? I used to play a LOT of MBAC, but after that I kinda fell out with the game so I'm quite lost. Does MBAA (CC) have a PC port? I remember emulating it before on ps2 but...

Now I don't even have any of those. I'd like to pick it up again sometime and smash some CPU....

Fuuuuuuuck. I was going to get the FEAR collection and a copy of L4D2 for a friend but MKX seems pretty fun to play with Fuwa...

On a side note, the giveaway of Skullgirls is over. As the sale ended I sent the other copies to people whom the game was on their wishlist. Next time a sale comes up for a fighting game I will try to pick it up again for a giveaway. 

I seriously want a 2.99 sale for Guilty Gear XXACPR, been wanting to get into a GG game and Isuka always turns me off whenever I try and play it, the controls are so wonky and they aren't explained well. And give in to the temptation that is MKX :makina:

Also welcome Joshua, I have added you to the list :sachi:

I got MBAACC thanks to Joshua. It apparently came in with caster. If anyone wants to sandbag me while I try to remember my controls, feel free to test me.

I'm free tonight

Darn. I forgot about hosting and stuff.. I probably can't directly host without a relay. I doubt any of my ports are open.

I got MBAACC thanks to Joshua. It apparently came in with caster. If anyone wants to sandbag me while I try to remember my controls, feel free to test me.

I'm free tonight

Darn. I forgot about hosting and stuff.. I probably can't directly host without a relay. I doubt any of my ports are open.

What characters are featured on this? I've never read any Type-Moon stuff but I know some characters from FSN :michiru:

None from FSN. It takes its characters mostly from Tsukihime . Melty blood is a spin-off story based on Tsukihime with Sion as the main heroine (You may remember her from UNIEL),. The rest of the cast are from tsukihime I think with the exception of Riesbyfe and Kouma (being specifically Melty).

There's an add-on character from Kara no Kyoukai (Ryougi) as well.