Fuwanovel Fight Club

Mugi

Well if people want that, PM me or Mugi and one of us will find a way to edit that information in.

I suppose it could be done, though I feel like that may be putting a bit much on the starter post. If there's enough requests for it i'm sure we could figure something out though :sachi:

I suppose it could be done, though I feel like that may be putting a bit much on the starter post. If there's enough requests for it i'm sure we could figure something out though :sachi:

I was thinking we could just do a spoiler tag under each persons name, however I did think the same thing. The starter post is quite large as is and will, hopefully, continue to grow in time with the categories already listed.

Hey guys, can someone give me an update on Mortal Kombat X for the PC? Are the issues fixed by now, will it take more time or just never happen?

It's been working fine for me since I got it, pretty sure other people are starting to have less problems now too with the recent update. It's only 10$ on Kinguin right now, if you want to pick it up

Thanks for the heads-up, it's up and running. Now I can practise how to dismember people with the utmost care. yukifaceemoticonswurt.png

The block button thing will take a while to get used to though... Atleast it's not a six button fighter.

Yeah I always get messed up when trying to play MK after playing a lot of USF4. The block button is bleh.

Vanguard Princess is in this weeks Weekly Humble Bundle. Looks like a fairly interesting fighter, although you have to use a 3rd party program to play online, which is a minor inconvenience. I'll probably be picking it up, a dollar for three games + some DLC is always a steal

Vanguard Princess is in this weeks Weekly Humble Bundle. Looks like a fairly interesting fighter, although you have to use a 3rd party program to play online, which is a minor inconvenience. I'll probably be picking it up, a dollar for three games + some DLC is always a steal

Bought it last week? Can't figure out how to get my stick to fully function and the third party thing really is annoying. 

Bought it last week? Can't figure out how to get my stick to fully function and the third party thing really is annoying. 

I think i've heard something about sticks having problems. Won't really bother me since I use a controller. And how so? I haven't looked for it yet so I don't really know.

You have to port forward, host, and download a third party program. Just extra steps that are annoying. Also, when I went to download it, either Chrome or Norton stopped the download. Forgot what for exactly but it was a long the lines of a weaker virus or something.

• 2 months later...

Time to revive this shit :makina:

Anyone else check out Rivals of Aether yet? It's pretty awesome, especially for the price

Yeah, I was watching Mang0 and some other pros playing it. Looks -kinda- fun but I will stick with Sm4sh.

Speaking of Sm4sh I bought a GC controller not to long ago and have been rocking some Ike (I'm still shit).

Yeah, I was watching Mang0 and some other pros playing it. Looks -kinda- fun but I will stick with Sm4sh.

Speaking of Sm4sh I bought a GC controller not to long ago and have been rocking some Ike (I'm still shit).

Annnd I still haven't gotten around to buying Sm4sh q.q