First person shooters and their fake weapons

RinXD

Survarium is preety realistic when it comes to damage and simulation aspects and prolly one of the most balanced and enjoyable FPS games I've ever played. A bullet to the head is a bullet to the head and most weapons kill within a single round of fire, no matter the protection you're wearing. Survarium is quite unique, not only because of it's enviroment and atmosphere, but the fact the game mixes strategic teamplay and realistic battlefield factors within the FPS genre; Survarium is far from any real simulators, but at the same time it feels a lot more fun to play. Players have to use both tactics, skill and team coordination in order to win (and survive) and actual gear plays little to no role in that, even though the game offers a lot in that case - permanent upgrades and even artifacts that can be picked up during the match to enchance one's abilities.

It's basically the only game I never raged about anything, because I knew every single player has the same odds at winning and real skill is the only factor deciding about survival.

It's also free.

I kind of gave up battlefield after battlefield 3.

It was a good game, but in no way realistic.

And when someone say it has to be realistic it can mean multiple different thing.

1. Can be realistic. (everything adheres to thier true stats and behavior)

2. Feel realistic. (example: a battle feels like a battle, but that does not mean that weapons and stuff behave like they would in real life)

So the word realistic can be interperted in multiple ways.

Both call of duty and battlefield go for a realistic feel with a lot of tension.

where as ARMA goes for the being realistic.

Then again what are you doing playing with those girly games, go play some tanks or battleships and feel like a real man. :wahaha:

World of tanks and World of warships is pay to win ...

World of tanks and World of warships is pay to win ...

absolutly not.

It's pay to progress faster, get credits faster or experience faster.

But for arguments sake what is pay to win about them?

(only expcetion to that would be the chineese server, which does indeed have pay to win elements. And if you are stuck with that server.....than you are basically fucked)

absolutly not.

It's pay to progress faster, get credits faster or experience faster.

But for arguments sake what is pay to win about them?

(only expcetion to that would be the chineese server, which does indeed have pay to win elements. And if you are stuck with that server.....than you are basically fucked)

Gold bullets are the pay 2 win aspect of them yeah you can get them with silver but it costs you a arm and a leg

What I hate about fps multiplayer is how connection speed determines about 60% of the result.  I don't know how many times I had my connection slow down just as I got the drop on someone and instead of head-shotting him, he blows me away. 

This and all these other reasons are why I play Arena FPS like UT2004, where the only hitscan weapons are the powerful sniper with a long refire rate, the shock rifle which knocks the target around, the weak AR base weapon, and the incredibly inaccurate minigun.  Everything else you gotta lead the target or it will miss, even more so if they see you.

I miss games that give you a sanctioned amount of HP, and just a pistol to start the game.  Everything nowadays is one shot kill, and who notices who first, and two weapons with premade loadouts and perks to "enhance" your experience.  But apparently thats because that is what all the 14 year olds on console buy anymore.