hay, indonesian here *yorosku onegaisimasu

helo name erina, i used to love this site when searching for some vn to play, almost 1 year i hadn't play vn, today i go to fuwanovel.net i got shock i can't download the vn anymore.. what happened? every vn i click i can't download them. only patch available anyone know what is going on?

PS:just recently become a member and come just to ask this. used to play vn from this site but never become a member. :)

Welcome to the community, feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Can I just say, you won't have much presence on the site with that profile picture.

As Kiriririri said, Fuwanovel moved to a different domain and had to drop torrents as a result of that. 

Welcome, welcome, welcome, Kokonoe Erika-san. yeah, it's a dreadful fact but hope is not lost. You can still google for some. Or you can PM me if you want some collections I have.

Hey bro, i speak fluent indonesian. Learned it more than 11 years now.

Just talk to me, mybe we can be bff. :holo:

hmm, what country do you live in? I'm surprised that any foreign guys would learn my native language, and 11 years? I envy your spirit to learn.

Hi there Erina-san, welcome to fuwa. Hope you enjoy your stay~

tinggal di kota apa? Anak Jakarta?

Seems like he/she won't answer your question for a while. He/she must be still brokenhearted knowing the dreadful fact.

(Ps: maybe this will be your last post i guess...... *my intuition tell me* )

Hmm, intuition, huh? I hope your intuition missed.

Welcome :)

Fuwanovel doesn't have torrents anymore. I'm sure mods can explain more of it to you.

Welcome to the community, feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Can I just say, you won't have much presence on the site with that profile picture.

As Kiriririri said, Fuwanovel moved to a different domain and had to drop torrents as a result of that.

Eyy welcome2 4um

Greetings! It is always good to have another Yuru Yuri fan on the site!

Welcome to the forum :>

Hey bro, i speak fluent indonesian. Learned it more than 11 years now.

Just talk to me, mybe we can be bff. :holo:

Hi there Erina-san, welcome to fuwa. Hope you enjoy your stay~

tinggal di kota apa? Anak Jakarta?

Greeting ,Erina-san

Welcome to the Fuwanovel Forums . :sachi:

Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Do you have a favourite VN?

Have a moe:

qade.jpg

Welcome to the forums mate!

Do enjoy your stay here.

Do you wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww?

Welcome, welcome, welcome, Kokonoe Erika-san. yeah, it's a dreadful fact but hope is not lost. You can still google for some. Or you can PM me if you want some collections I have.

hmm, what country do you live in? I'm surprised that any foreign guys would learn my native language, and 11 years? I envy your spirit to learn.

Seems like he/she won't answer your question for a while. He/she must be still brokenhearted knowing the dreadful fact.

Hmm, intuition, huh? I hope your intuition missed.

Thankyou for all heartwarming greetings, is this just temporary or forever? hope fuwanovel can fix this asap, my brother accidentally delete all my vn that's why i hunt every single vn that i've play, umm moe? hahaha well i play vn just for search some inspiration for life cuz it like i feel like i really live in that game more than a real world. sorry if confusing my eng wasn't that good :) i'm so glad can meet people from the place where i belong. "hai erina here, salam kenal *peace"

Yay, it's not her last post.

Thankyou for all heartwarming greetings, is this just temporary or forever? hope fuwanovel can fix this asap, my brother accidentally delete all my vn that's why i hunt every single vn that i've play, umm moe? hahaha well i play vn just for search some inspiration for life cuz it like i feel like i really live in that game more than a real world. sorry if confusing my eng wasn't that good :) i'm so glad can meet people from the place where i belong. "hai erina here, salam kenal *peace"

Erina, there is one thing you should know about Fuwanovel new policy, for the details, you can ask Tay-san or Aaeru-san, or Nayleen-san. This is by no means a glitch or something like that. But, we're here to help each other. you know how to PM someone? If you need something, you can PM me. In bahasa Indonesia is ok.

And also you don't have to quote all replies for posting, quoting a reply is only needed when you want to response to that particular reply.

Yay, it's not her last post.

Erina, there is one thing you should know about Fuwanovel new policy, for the details, you can ask Tay-san or Aaeru-san, or Nayleen-san. This is by no means a glitch or something like that. But, we're here to help each other. you know how to PM someone? If you need something, you can PM me. In bahasa Indonesia is ok.

And also you don't have to quote all replies for posting, quoting a reply is only needed when you want to response to that particular reply.

umm is that against the rules? >,< i just want to say thanks for people who greet me to show my gratitude hope understand :)

okey thanks kak/om/pak? hahaha :P

You will be surprised how famous Indonesian is in Australia. Welp i`m learning Japanese too, and i love to learn. And Indonesian aint that bad.

umm is that against the rules? >,< i just want to say thanks for people who greet me to show my gratitude hope understand :)

okey thanks kak/om/pak? hahaha :P

Thanking people is ok, but it's just that don't you think people would be tired after reading such a lengthy post?

And also I have done something delicious to you. You better check it.

Thanking people is ok, but it's just that don't you think people would be tired after reading such a lengthy post?

And also I have done something delicious to you. You better check it.

oh thankyou!! i want to ask some question but i don't know where to put.

do you know what happened to rewreite patch v3 on here?

why i can't download it even i've clicked it