Small Annoying Things That Happen Everyday

Slipping on the stairs because someone left a bunch of their stuff all over them even though I've told them multiple times to move their shit  >.>

Getting woken up by my dog (my sister tells our dog to "get me" if she thinks I've been sleeping in too long), who then proceeds to stick her tongue into every orifice on my face before I can push her away from me.

Walking into the bathroom and noticing that someone left an empty toilet paper roll on the toilet paper holder.  There is a special circle in hell for these people.

Waking up late and rushing out the door only to miss the bus by a few seconds, which then requires that I walk ~5 minutes in the afternoon heat to catch the backup bus.

1-Remembering many annoying facts such as how my crush rejected me and still asks me questions (school-related ones) and the fact that I am not a famous cute grill anywhere

2-Having a fked up sleeping schedule.

3-Mosquitos.

4-Having to eat something for breakfast or I will be so hungry later but I am too lazy to do such a thing and have to ask my sister to do it for (who agrees unless she's on her period :amane: )

5-Seeing people arguing about politics.

6-Seeing my classmates talk about girls as if they are their toys.

7-Remembering that I am not a famous cute grill

8-Not fcing a song in LL because of that one small mistake QQ

1-Remembering many annoying facts such as how my crush rejected me and still asks me questions (school-related ones) and the fact that I am not a famous cute grill anywhere

2-Having a fked up sleeping schedule.

3-Mosquitos.

4-Having to eat something for breakfast or I will be so hungry later but I am too lazy to do such a thing and have to ask my sister to do it for (who agrees unless she's on her period :amane: )

5-Seeing people arguing about politics.

6-Seeing my classmates talk about girls as if they are their toys.

7-Remembering that I am not a famous cute grill

8-Not fcing a song in LL because of that one small mistake QQ

I agree wid the 1 and 4

Stomach hurts really bad T-T

-being called out to through door by room-mate when i'm near climax from fapping.
-having to fap for another hour just to get back to climax

-having to search for the perfect video/image/doujin and losing strength partway through because i'm impatient and start fapping before i find one, increasing the amount of time to climax exponentially.
-having to give up on fapping couple hours into it because i have to do shit around house/places, and stay both sexually and emotionally frustrated through the rest of the day.

1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

- Waking up in the morning, and wanting to go back to sleep. (I'm a night owl)

- Thinking negative thoughts.

- Seeing people do stupid, rude, or mean things.

- Traffic on the highway.

- Not being able to speak my mind freely.

- Forgetting passwords to different accounts, and having to change them constantly.