Nosebleed's AMA v1.2

Nosebleed

Finally!  Now, the question I've been wondering about for ages...

Why did you and Kaguya change your profile pics and signatures to be exactly the same?  "For the lolz" or "just to troll people" are not acceptable answers.

Well then I guess I can't answer can I.

Here's a cheesy version: Because love~

Unless it involves promises of whipping and nipple twisting, Nosebleed won't give you a straight answer

There's other types of S&M play i'll accept too.

Well then I guess I can't answer can I.

Here's a cheesy version: Because love~

There's other types of S&M play i'll accept too.

Wow, I got trolled anyway.  Why do I even try...

What are the other types of S&M play you'll accept?  Don't mention anything on an AMA thread unless you're prepared to reveal it to the public ^_^

Wow, I got trolled anyway.  Why do I even try...

What are the other types of S&M play you'll accept?  Don't mention anything on an AMA thread unless you're prepared to reveal it to the public ^_^

Hmm I'm pretty fine with most S&M play, even the more hardcore humilliating stuff, though I don't feel too comfortable writing a list of things that please me sexually for obvious reasons, I have a foot fetish though so you can take some conclusions from there.

What's your favorite VN of all time and why is it your favorite?

My favorite VN is Little Busters and it's probably my favorite because it was also my first contact with Key's stuff, I didn't know what Key was about so it really impact me emotionally (granted Key stuff still does impact me emotionally even after knowing what they usually do).

I really fell in love with Kud which was the character that started my love for lolis as well as Haruka who had my favorite route in the game.

It was just a really touching emotional rollercoaster for me that I'll never forget.

I'm noticing a trend.... *watches more closely*

how much time a day on average do you spend looking for Love Live! art? how much for any art in general?

Not too long since I already have most of the stuff I want already but I'd say about 30 hours a day looking for Love Live related pictures.

I don't really search for anything else in particular on a daily basis.