Buddah's Muffin Gambling Ring, Pt. 1

dabuddah453

OKAY KIDDIES

We're on the last leg of the Naruto Manga. While some of you may or may not be following it, I know I'm not, I am taking bets in Internet Muffins. These muffins are meaningless and have no real value, because if they had real value that'd take away from their actual value. So, everyone can bet a total of 500 Muffins on who they think Naruto will be shipped with by the end of the series. Please reply with your vote and I shall add the tally to the scoreboard. Those who win get the loser's muffins split among them.

Edit: Sorry if I didn't make this clear, but you can bet on no one, Ino, Shikamaru, anyone. I should have just left it open as to who you thought rather than Sakura or Hinata. Mainly because it's looking to be either of them. Feel free to bet on anyone.

Thus far the standings are:

Sakura: 1630 Muffins (Myself [200] and Stray Cat [500] and Lefon [500 and Mustkill [400] and Dracule [30])

Hinata: 2498 Muffins (Dkr [498] & Emblem [500] & Dark Ariel7 [500] and Mustkill [50] and Krill [500] and Dracule [450])

Ino: 23 Muffins (Dkr [2] & [1] Mustkill & [20] Dracule)

No one: 49 Muffins (Mustkill)

Note, this is not a place to argue why Naruto should end up with one or the other, it's a place to say "I'm betting this is the one he'll end up with." Nothing less, nothing more.

Second Note: The winner is the one with the most Muffins by the end of the Gamble.

AND THE WINNER IS

NARUHINA

...fuckingreally...?

Muffin Counts Updated 9/2/2014 00:18 EST

4200 Muffins have been submitted.

We shall divvy as follows:

DKR, EMBLEM, DARK ARIEL, AND KRILL OBTAIN 840 MUFFINS

DRACULE OBTAINS 756 MUFFINS

MUSTKILL OBTAINS 84 MUFFINS

Edited by dabuddah453

I will bet the the muffin button on hinata. :D

seriously tho 487 muffins on hinata

7 on him winding up pining after sakura, and her ending up with sasuke, while he is sad and alone

3 on sasuke dying and she just never gets over him, while naruto retains feelings for her but never gets with her. (exactly like jiraiya and tsunade)

2 on him getting with ino, because fuck logic.

and 1 muffin on him actually getting with sakura.

or can we only place one bet? if so 500 on hinata.

For anyone who doesn't want to drag through everything I would recommend reading the arc summaries here

As for my bet, I'm placing all my muffins on Sakura.

The fact that she cuts open Naruto's chest to massage his heart and give him CPR while ignoring an equally injured Sasuke has to mean something right?

But I'm with freestyle that we likely won't get much of anything. 

The fact that she cuts open Naruto's chest to massage his heart and give him CPR while ignoring an equally injured Sasuke has to mean something right?

What chapter is that spoiler in?

edit: Nvm. Found the images. That's about as straight medical and unromantic as you can get. Whelp, GG SakuraxNaruto shippers. Looks like Hinata won. 

Muffin Counts Updated 8/12/2014 11:49 EST

this arcs dragging too long

and as for the poll,there should be a 'no one' option cuz like typical shounen battle manga the romance portion will be left untouched prolly 

You can bet on no one. I should have just left it open as to who you thought rather than Sakura or Hinata. Mainly because it's looking to be either of them. So is that 500 Muffins for no one?

What chapter is that spoiler in?

edit: Nvm. Found the images. That's about as straight medical and unromantic as you can get. Whelp, GG SakuraxNaruto shippers. Looks like Hinata won. 

There's more than that, there's also where

Sasuke lets Sakura and Kakashi fall but Nartuo can now *fly* and saves them.

I can honestly see either Sakura or Hinata winning but I'm just feeling Sakura now. 

• 2 weeks later...

A bit offtopic maybe. But where are the anime regarding the manga? I don't read manga but I am thinking about picking it up. But I don't know. 

On topic. I hardly think they will develop anything. That's why we ship things. But I am hoping for Hinata. But I won't bet until I catch up on the manga. The anime doesn't justify everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tc7MH5ZXbg