Rate the Haul!

OriginalRen

As the video suggests, rate the haul in this thread. All instructions are found within the video itself and in the description of said video. If you'd like to skip over how to rate, feel free to jump ahead to 6:37 where the actual footage begins.

Thanks again, and I look forward to some opinions!

I still wanna know why Ren keeps buying Senran Kagura figures without having played Senran Kagura. 

Most of the figures he owns are from series he doesn't know.

Like the Chaika and Miu figure.

Clearly Ren is a shallow person who doesn't care for these girls and just looks at their appearance. What a monster.

I think we could all learn something from the creator of Senran Kagura:

But why is Marvelous AQL putting the next Senran Kagura on PlayStation Vita?

“Because I wanted to make tits that could be licked,” said Takaki.

“Tits are life, ass is hometown.”

I wonder what loli is in his cosmology...

I think we could all learn something from the creator of Senran Kagura:

But why is Marvelous AQL putting the next Senran Kagura on PlayStation Vita?

“Because I wanted to make tits that could be licked,” said Takaki.

“Tits are life, ass is hometown.”

I wonder what loli is in his cosmology...

Note: I actually don't know any of the characters, so I'll be rating more on how I think they look to me.

1. Bad - mostly because it’s too revealing^^; and it’s not a character I’m interested in to see that way. Kind of a weird pose too. 
  2. Average - she looks okay.
  3. Fantastic - Really cute looking~ It’s cool that you can take off hat/cape/bow.
  4. Fantastic - I really like the detail and quality of it. The only thing that looks bit off to me is her hair xD but overall, it looks pretty cool. The robot looks like a real action figure toy too.
  5. Good - Well, I like her serious look holding a weapon pose. The color of her long hair and the detail of her dress/gun is nice. I think her dress looks a bit stiff on the bottom though. 
  6. Average - Kind of plain looking to me.

Sorry I'm blending both ratings into one because I have trouble not just judging the whole thing together from character to pose to quality. Also I get hung up on faces.

1. Average (5)

her face is kind of derpy and the pose looks more like someone is trying to do a sex position standing up. If you laid her on her side it would BE a sex position. In fact she even looks like she's almost resting her cheek on her hand... was this figure MEANT to be laid on its side? Also her proportions are just kind of weird. The longer I look at her the more it looks like her head, boobs and legs all come from a different person. She does have amazing boobs but, not being a fan of big boobs, it's not really something I'd get as that's her main charm point.

Trying to legit rate things

First figure: Average (5/10)

The fact that her shirt doesn't move at all despite all her kicking stuff around is 2spoky4me.

Her face looks kinda weird, I don't like the pose either.

Second Figure: Good (7/10)

A little on the plain side but Miu's design is pretty spot on and her pose really brings out her cheekyness.

Third figure: Good (7/10)

Wafuuuuu

Pose is really cute

Not enough detail to rate it any higher though

Fourth figure: Good (8/10)

Quality is amazing, look at those socks coming off, that's perfection.

But other than the amazing quality the figure doesn't strike me much, I don't like that hairstyle either, so despite thinking it's very good quality, it doesn't make me fall in love with it.

Fifth figure: Fantastic (9/10)

It's freaking Chaika with a freaking huge gun.

It's lacking a little detail here and there but the overall Chaika aesthetic is super spot on.

And again, it's freaking Chaika (bias mode engage)

Sixth figure: Good (7/10)

Rin looks like Rin, but it lacks a bit of detail for me to rate it any higher.