I've seen Chinese bootlegs better than this... (Bloodbath Kavkaz)

InvictusCobra

Well, the games insdustry is currently a sea of uninspired ripoffs, plain copies and putrid amalgamations whose "developers" have the nerve and audacity to make people pay for their supposed "hard work". Of course there are still good games and more than plenty are still coming out/being made and most of the crap I mentioned earlier never gets to see the light of the Steam Marketplace, for example. However, with the dawn of things like Kickstarter and Steam opening the floodgates for any and all, I've become much more pessimistic regarding small projects (and even more of AAA companies). Ah well, there is still hope and what I'd like to do for a living is sustained by this medium, so can't be too pessimistic. Just as cynical and suspicious as Yahtzee and Jim Sterling:D

I'm surprised he didn't get funded.  I've seen several projects get funding through Kickstarter and other crowdfunding sites that were just as bad, if not worse, than that.

Steam really has to get serious with Greenlight, because right now, as long as you have enough connections, you can get it approved, regardless of the quality of the game, and it makes Greenlight as a whole look bad.  The fact that a bunch of Russians supposedly voted for Bloodbath Kavkaz simply because it was set in Russia and made by Russians...ugh.  Please, stahp.

It's a joke game, made by trolls. The fact that they're charging for it while falsely advertising non-existent features on the Steam store page makes it border on scam. Additionally, they've stolen a lot of sound assets from games such as Call of Duty: Black Ops and Postal 2. They were also caught ripping promotional art assets from Payday 2. I don't think this game will last very long on Steam.

Also, have any of you actually seen their Steam forums? They're actively deleting criticism and also banning users outright for mentioning Hotline Miami.

3k copies sold last I checked. That's a lot of money.