Ever17 BGM

Silvz

So, I installed Ever17 on my android, and since then I have all BGM as "songs". One day, I listened to BGM29, the last one, and I LOVED THE SONG O: I mean, I kept it on repeat forever. This day is today, btw.

Since I only have BGM 29 as a name, I'd like to know if this song has a name/lyric/full version - focus on this last part. I mean, it is perfect, but only have 2 minutes D: and half of  them is just the beat. The good part is the singer. I want to know the singer's name too.

Since it is the last BGM, and has lyrics, I suppose it is an ending song, probably for the true ending?

Summary: The last song from Ever17 BGM's, with name, singer, lyrics and probably a better version.

edit: 2 paragraphs beggining with "since". I need more vocabulary e-e

I was just about to post this entire thing.

If I recall correctly, Ever 17 only has 3 vocal tracks.

The first is the OP, which is Haruka na Lemuria Tairiku. Sung by KAORI.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAsYZJ8BZ_U

The second is the true end ED theme, which is aqua stripe. Sung by Hiroko Kasahara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6CjxgAzCnk

The third is the vocal version of der Mond das Meer. There are two versions, one sung by Sara Matsunaga (CV: Kana Ueda) and the other by Coco Yagami (CV: Hisayo Mochizuki)

Sara's version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv3xHTe6DLQ

Coco's verson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6wrKtdUo2A

I'm guessing it's the last one, because that version of the song never plays during the game. You get it when you finish it I believe.

All that effort...

Might be possible that I merely adapted to the Remember11 OP, given how I watched it 30+ times (got all 33 endings o_e)

All 33... should I read the bad endings before the good? I'm going through Kokoro's route right now, but there are so many BE that require different choices...

All 33... should I read the bad endings before the good? I'm going through Kokoro's route right now, but there are so many BE that require different choices...

(Very minor possible R11 spoilers)

For Kokoro route, I did it that way. 

Getting the good end felt like a huge accomplishment.

For Satoru route, I got the good ending fairly quickly, and getting most Satoru endings (and a few leftover Kokoro endings), bar from one or two significant ones, was TORTURE. 

I highly recommend you read through the bad endings first, otherwise they become an even bigger chore. 

Enjoy Remember11. It is pretty much a masterpiece (Best work of Uchikoshi right behind Zero Escape, IMHO)

(Very minor possible R11 spoilers)

For Kokoro route, I did it that way. 

Getting the good end felt like a huge accomplishment.

For Satoru route, I got the good ending fairly quickly, and getting most Satoru endings (and a few leftover Kokoro endings), bar from one or two significant ones, was TORTURE. 

I highly recommend you read through the bad endings first, otherwise they become an even bigger chore. 

Enjoy Remember11. It is pretty much a masterpiece (Best work of Uchikoshi right behind Zero Escape, IMHO)

I'm going through Kokoro's endings first, then I'll read Satoru's. I like how most of his games [from that 2 series] are very similar and feel like one big series.

I first started mass playing visual novels with Ever17 which was only 2 months ago.

Best. Decision. Ever.

Since then, I played Yu-No and Steins;Gate consecutively, and playing those 3 games in a row changed the way I perceived life forever...

Now I'm trying Clannad, about a few hours in~

I disliked the music, but the video was better than the original, yeah

Lexyvil, people say that Clannad's translation is bad. You should probably wait for Sekai Project's release.

Yeah, I can see why now. I'm kind of already used to it and I do regret a little about playing it without first looking up about the remake since they are normally revamped versions. I actually had to download a patch to fix a few translation bugs in the voiced version too. I don't think I'll stop playing the one I'm currently into right now since I already invested a lot of time into it, but I do intend on playing the Sekai Project one once it's available for sure~

Had I waited longer before starting Clannad, I would probably have tried the new upcoming one.