Any news of a Majikoi S translation?

Onodera Punpun

Majikoi only just got it's complete translation recently.

Not to give you false hope but it is possible that the team will consider translating the other games in the series but there is not guarantee of that, at the very least they will take a break before starting such a large scale project. Translating VNs takes a long time, sometimes even years.  :amane:

wayyyy to much blahblah bout some group maybee starting to translate majiko s RIGHT NOW. i´m pretty much sure there will be someone in the future whos gonna do the job, but pleeeaaaaase stop this hype & this everyday begging for it. EVEN if a group would start it at this very moment you WONT be able to play it promptly. seriously 10000000 times a day the same question

wayyyy to much blahblah bout some group maybee starting to translate majiko s RIGHT NOW. i´m pretty much sure there will be someone in the future whos gonna do the job, but pleeeaaaaase stop this hype & this everyday begging for it. EVEN if a group would start it at this very moment you WONT be able to play it promptly. seriously 10000000 times a day the same question

I'm sorry

Excellent! I'm excited to see that!  ^_^

Once the project team found their most recent line-up, things seemed to go pretty smoothly (and speedily) for the end of the translation of Majikoi vanilla (which I'm still thoroughly enjoying!). So, without getting overly excited, maybe the TL for Majikoi S will come around sooner than one might think (ie. before never).

My happy days with Miyako can't be over yet, so I wait patiently and look forward to the possibility of facing more of her sexual harassment in the near future! Some of the new girls look rather scrumptious too. Benkei, for example. I've always been a fan of Kaoru Tanamachi style bed head!