RPG's

wilkwariacik

Hello everybody, im new here and im looking for some good RPG VN's, i've played Sengoku Rance and Kamidori Alchemy Meister, i really enjoyed both of them, and there's my question, can u guys tell me about games familliar to those two?, im fresh in VN's and after playing some RPG ones i want more, so help me find next, or mby will you make me play something different than only RPG :D?.

Also if someone have save for Kamidori Alchemy at stage 3 with Seravi rotue, it would be amazing if u could send me a save :), i got Emelita rotue when i didnt wanted to, and i found in web that i've made some mistakes and instead of Seravi rotue i've got Emelita.

I'll recommend Yumina the Ethereal and Daibanchou then. If you liked Sengoku Rance, then you will probably like Daibanchou. Both are Alicesoft titles, so they share similarities. Also, Yumina the Ethereal is a pretty fun one if you can handle the late game grind (which I imagine you can, since you liked Kamidori Alchemy Meister).

That is all I can think of right now.

Personally i'd recommend these companies (mainly focused on strategy games or RPG... well usually have a gameplay element):

• Alicesoft: Daiakuji, Daibanchou/Big Bang Age, Daiteikoku (and a few others, even tho i'm not a fan of Rance series);
  • Eushully: most titles have good gameplay, i'd definitely recommend Ikusa Megami Zero (Battle Goddess Zero);

Without full translations available you also have SoftHouseChara games.

As LionovaA mentioned, Yumina's also a good investment :)

Wow guys, thanks for titles :D, its a big help for me to travel into RPG VN's world, again thanks for that!. Btw, should i start play VN's?(not only RPG ones), i mean i've played only katawa shoujo bcs it's free and was rated high, when i finished my game with Lilly rotue, i never felt so (sad/happy?) while playing game :). If someone could guide me to "normal" VN's i would appriciate that :D

Hehe yeah, not so sure about Schools Days as a reccomendation to someone claimnig to be new to the genre...something like that would scar them for life.

Eien no Aselia..ehhh... I liked it. The first 3 times. (not being able to skip old battles after the second or third playthrough was just obnoxious though, considering how many character routes there were.) >_<

Sad is that i cant read not translated ones :(.i think i'll start from the first post with Daiteikoku and will go deeper in your orher recomendations guys ;). I checked fuwanovel upcoming and Koiken Otome seemed nice, ill just wait for translation. U guys know something familiar?, it dont have to be "school life" just some fight and powers, something like that. And i want to thank you guys for every post, i didnt expected nice chat like this ;)

Sad is that i cant read not translated ones :(.i think i'll start from the first post with Daiteikoku and will go deeper in your orher recomendations guys ;). I checked fuwanovel upcoming and Koiken Otome seemed nice, ill just wait for translation. U guys know something familiar?, it dont have to be "school life" just some fight and powers, something like that. And i want to thank you guys for every post, i didnt expected nice chat like this ;)

Well, if you are looking at "pure" VNs (that have little to no gameplay, other than choices). my personal TOP reccomendation would be Fate/Stay Night. Has battles, powers, romance, comedy, tragedy - a good mix.

https://vndb.org/v11

My friend told me about that Fate Stay, he was playing it (thats when i got my first free VN to check it out) and my second was Rance (which is kinda funny and the characters are nice to watch, but sometimes i was feeling kinda weird playing as Rance bcs of his personality =D) so if u saying so lets give it a try

• 2 weeks later...