Another Nendoroid Giveaway!

OriginalRen

9toQk1G.jpg

Stream Status: Complete!

Results: 1 hour, 08 minutes. Lots of AI rage.

Hey all,

Missed your chance to win the last Nendoroid giveaway? Do you want a free figure of your choice? I will be hosting another 1 on my channel starting right now! Here is the information:

http://hitbox.tv/originalrenfuwanovel

For this giveaway, all you need to do is watch me play through a map of Left 4 Dead 2! I will be playing through Hard Rain on expert realism mode while flying solo with bots, so come cheer me on and get some hints about the game!

After I finish the map (or give up due to horrid RNG), I will host a giveaway for those who are in the stream! Again, you never know when I might announce it, so make sure you stick around as I might check the chat log on occasion.

With that, I'll see you in game!

Well, after a whole lot of rage and AI team kills, I did it once again. Expert realism mode while flying solo is a bitch sometimes, but I managed to do it in an hour. Congratulations everyone and thanks for sticking around! I just want to inform the Nendoroid winners that depending on my money situation for budgeting next month, these prizes may come as early as the summer, so I do apologize for that.

Can we get like, a little bit of warning for these things?

There is a reason they are called spontaneous giveaways. I do them because I feel like them, however most of my giveaways (in fact all of my giveaways) have announcements and set ending times. I have only done this for 2 streams, and honestly it was because I felt like having people watch me dominate in Left 4 Dead 2. :P