Domo

BishiHOLiC

Hello everyone at Fuwanovel, I've been using this site for a while, figured I'd finally join and poke my head in every once in a while. I've been reading VNs for two years now and this site beats digging through Nyaa/Sukebei and translator webpages hahaha Some of you may know me on BBT as Ashall but I tend to keep to myself.

I'm not as enthusiastic as most VN readers (referring to VNDB) so I'll contribute here and there if I have something I'd like to say/discuss.

As for my all time favorite VNs, they are G-Senjou no Maou and Umineko. I've read quite a few others as well, but tend to stay far away from nukiges.

I hope to get along with most of you hahaha

-Bishi

Welcome to Fuwanovel.

Im glad you finally decided to join.

G-Senjou no Maou is definitely a classic and Umineko is a favorite of mine. (love Mystery's)

If you have any questions or anything let us know. Your most welcome here so make yourself at home!

Hello everyone at Fuwanovel, I've been using this site for a while, figured I'd finally join and poke my head in every once in a while. I've been reading VNs for two years now and this site beats digging through Nyaa/Sukebei and translator webpages hahaha Some of you may know me on BBT as Ashall but I tend to keep to myself.

I'm not as enthusiastic as most VN readers (referring to VNDB) so I'll contribute here and there if I have something I'd like to say/discuss.

As for my all time favorite VNs, they are G-Senjou no Maou and Umineko. I've read quite a few others as well, but tend to stay far away from nukiges.

I hope to get along with most of you hahaha

-Bishi

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AN UMINEKO FAN HI

Welcome to the forums~~!

ohaio!

I'm new to playing VNs on the pc, so please take care of me! :3

Welcome!! you might wanna make an introductory topic for yourself that way everyone can welcome you properly!!

Either way your welcome here so make yourself at home!!

Thank you all for your welcomes. More than I thought there would be tbh hahaha Buts that's good.

As for Sharin no Kuni, I dropped it after Natsuie(?)'s branch after what I felt was suffering as I thought I had chosen to enter Saki's route. Maybe it just has a giant common route or something but I couldn't help but feel a little irked and stopped reading it, maybe I'll get back to it someday. Although I would have to reacquire another copy and reread hahaha

As for G-Senjou no Maou, love it to death. I read Haru's (amazing) route first and was surprised to like all of the other girls' routes as well, especially Tsubaki's. Never have I read a VN that I liked every route and ending; even the bad ends were worth coming back and checking out. Probably one of the few VNs I have read 100% that didn't require you to read every single arc to unlock the true arc. *cough* Clannad, Little Busters!, etc... *cough* (not a fan)

I'm currently rereading Umineko 1-4 for the third time in anticipation of the Chiru PS3 patch soon to come out. Yay UmiTweak~

Btw I'm not trying to glorify VNs, I just find it hard to call them games and saying I "play" them. Auto-read and reading, you know. A click for a choice every so often. hahaha