If there is one VN you could remove from memory and play again

Alright I havent played any visual novel all the way through, but if I could remove one from my memory so far, I would probably say Rewrite. It's the one I hae played the most and haven't gotten bored with yet, probably since there is no anime of it for me to watch. Route wise, I would probably remove Chihaya's route from rewrite since it was fantastic. But of course I still have yet to play Refrain in Little Busters, and read all the way through Clannad as well.

The whole novel to be forgotten would be Fate, as for the Route it would be Haru's on G-Senjou. Still, may be to early to say since I've been hearing great things about Shizuru's route for a while now.. (Currently I've finished Kotori and Chihaya, moving onto Lucia...)

Actually, I thing I'd "save" that power until I got to play every english translated VN xD~~

• 2 weeks later...

VN: FSN. Very engaging. I enjoyed it all the way through, and I really liked the plot variations route to route. Kept me interested the whole time. LB! is my favorite VN, and even there I found myself skipping text from time to time. Not the case here.

Route: Refrain, I knew nothing about the ending going in. Such an emotional roller coaster. Absolutely amazing. No other route in any VN has incited such strong feelings in me; first part of any VN where I actually cried.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My choice would be Fate/Stay Night. I brushed it off at first since I was looking for a VN similar to Clannad, but thank goodness I continued playing it. Logged in around 100 hours in less than a month and the sleepless nights were worth it. Overall, it was the best experience I had with a VN (so far), but for a specific route it would have to go to...

Coco's route from Ever17. Mindfck at its finest. It's one of the best revelations that I've witnessed in a long time.

My choice would be Fate/Stay Night. I brushed it off at first since I was looking for a VN similar to Clannad, but thank goodness I continued playing it. Logged in around 100 hours in less than a month and the sleepless nights were worth it. Overall, it was the best experience I had with a VN (so far), but for a specific route it would have to go to...

Coco's route from Ever17. Mindfck at its finest. It's one of the best revelations that I've witnessed in a long time.

Yep, Coco's route, man.

I remember when I read, "The third eye has opened" (or whatever it was), I felt a chill that I rarely experience. In general, I thought that game had a pretty spooky atmosphere~ Really enjoyed it.

I've been thinking about this a little recently, and I kinda I wish I could forget Hanako's route from Katawa Shoujo and read it again. It was very moving and got me thinking about a few interesting issues.

As for a whole VN, maybe Corpse Party, other VNs I have completed took a bit too long for me to want to wipe them off my memory completely haha.

Well I I don't have a Vn I want to erase from memory,but I do want to forget having watched little busters the anime so that I could get some motivation to play the VN and final read the refrain D:

Anime is shitty in so many ways as compared to the VN.

Anime is shitty in so many ways as compared to the VN.

Yea, so I've heard .__. That's why I regret watching it. But now I know all their stories so it's kinda hard for me to get back into LB. =/ I might try getting back to it in the summer though. By that time, hopefully, I'd have forgotten what happened in the anime :x

Yea, so I've heard .__. That's why I regret watching it. But now I know all their stories so it's kinda hard for me to get back into LB. =/ I might try getting back to it in the summer though. By that time, hopefully, I'd have forgotten what happened in the anime :x

There is still Kurugaya and Rin. Besides, whislt it has some fidelity, the anime had some episodes that striked to me as filler, so not much damage done I guess? You'll be pretty bored seeing all the same gags again though.

There is still Kurugaya and Rin. Besides, whislt it has some fidelity, the anime had some episodes that striked to me as filler, so not much damage done I guess? You'll be pretty bored seeing all the same gags again though.

Yea I just tried getting back into it a few mins ago. I just found myself skipping everything Q_Q I can't do this yet.

This is why I'm glad I decided to finish the VN before starting the anime. I had been looking forward to the anime ever since I heard it was announced. I wasn't planning on playing the VN til after watching but thanks to someone introducing me to Fuwa, I ended up downloading it right away.

This is why I'm glad I decided to finish the VN before starting the anime. I had been looking forward to the anime ever since I heard it was announced. I wasn't planning on playing the VN til after watching but thanks to someone introducing me to Fuwa, I ended up downloading it right away.

I generally tend to stay away from anime adaptations as they're usually awful, with very few exceptions like Steins;Gate.