Hyperdimension Neptunia+Spin offs

Monmon

Going to start playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 pretty soon and I was wondering if there was any DLC you guys could recommend, or if it's even necessary for the first playthrough?

The free ones of course.

You can easily get platin without any DLCs.

Going to start playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 pretty soon and I was wondering if there was any DLC you guys could recommend, or if it's even necessary for the first playthrough?

I have the Vita version, it all looks like costumes and characters you would only want if you had already played the other games, so I probably wouldn't bother. 

I have the Vita version, it all looks like costumes and characters you would only want if you had already played the other games, so I probably wouldn't bother. 

There aren't any costumes, iirc.

I have them all, and I'd only recommend on getting Additional Content 1 - 3 if you're a grinding maniac.

If you just want the story or cute girls, don't bother. You won't need to exceed level 99 anyway.

But if you want to go full fag (like me) and go to level 999, then be my guest. Download Additional Contents. <3

You can download Peashy and Plutia as well. Plutia's nice.

Because life would be boring if we all agreed on who was best girl. Neptune is great and all, but Blanc is better  :sachi:

You would trade Nep for that region-locking girl? Why I'd never...

I thought you were a comrade!

There aren't any costumes, iirc.

I have them all, and I'd only recommend on getting Additional Content 1 - 3 if you're a grinding maniac.

If you just want the story or cute girls, don't bother. You won't need to exceed level 99 anyway.

But if you want to go full fag (like me) and go to level 999, then be my guest. Download Additional Contents. <3

You can download Peashy and Plutia as well. Plutia's nice.

You would trade Nep for that region-locking girl? Why I'd never...

I thought you were a comrade!

I would too.  Compa, Blanc and Vert > Noire and Neptune. 

#TeamAllGirlsAreWaifus.

My gaming matters backlog for anyone interested:

-Sadly, I've reached Lvl400 and History Mode is now irreversibly a walk in Virtua Forest.

-About 60% of Lily Ranks are Lvl10.

-For some reason out of my control, Peashy is 50 Levels above all ohers.

-I still can't defeat Millenium Labirinth's Super Enemy. Nerf that healing.

-20KK credits is not enough. Need more gold.

#TeamAllGirlsAreWaifus.

-Sadly, I've reached Lvl400 and History Mode is now irreversibly a walk in Virtua Forest.

The first Rebirth game?

Defeat the first Clione until youre about lvl 500 or higher, after that fight in the colosseum (I don't know what the enemies were called anymore, the lvl-recommendation should be somewhere around 500) it's the fastest way to get money and Exp.

Peashy levels faster than other characters, when I played it she reached lvl 999 while everyone else was still about lvl 870.

The first Rebirth game?

Defeat the first Clione until youre about lvl 500 or higher, after that fight in the colosseum (I don't know what the enemies were called anymore, the lvl-recommendation should be somewhere around 500) it's the fastest way to get money and Exp.

Peashy levels faster than other characters, when I played it she reached lvl 999 while everyone else was still about lvl 870.

#TeamAllGirlsAreWaifus.