Need More Moe Games

JuicyYuuji97

Also, for the OP: which routes have you done in If My Heart Had Wings? I did the Kotori and Ageha routes first, and they had a bit of drama (relatively little compared to any other VN I've played, but still; some drama). However, I'm now in the middle of the Amane route, and so far there is effectively zero drama. I don't know if it's going to continue this way, but at least so far, this seems to be a pure comedy route. So, if you haven't tried that route yet, maybe go back and try that one out; Amane is best girl, anyway.

So, given the Shuffle! talk, I have to ask... is the Shuffle! VN a hell of a lot better than the anime? Because the anime sounded like it would be good from the description, and then I loathed pretty much every moment of it. I briefly decided that Asa was at least a likeable character, and then they finally went into her arc, and she suddenly became unlikeable as well, culminating in the worst attention-grab fake-drama moment I've ever seen in anime. The only character who ended up being even momentarily interesting was Sia, and I think I was biased towards her since she was voice acted by Brittney Karbowski...

The VN is the same as the anime with additional boring dialogue, slightly worse art, branching plots and sex scenes. If you REALLY liked a certain character and you want to romance/bone her, go right ahead. But the package as a whole is probably not worth your time, unless you enjoy slaving through a painfully average experience for a few hours.

Also, for the OP: which routes have you done in If My Heart Had Wings? I did the Kotori and Ageha routes first, and they had a bit of drama (relatively little compared to any other VN I've played, but still; some drama). However, I'm now in the middle of the Amane route, and so far there is effectively zero drama. I don't know if it's going to continue this way, but at least so far, this seems to be a pure comedy route. So, if you haven't tried that route yet, maybe go back and try that one out; Amane is best girl, anyway.

Yes, doing Amane's route is in my queue... I've been enjoying it for the most part as well, but have been side-tracked by stuff like Nekopara and Wanko to Kurasou

The VN is the same as the anime with additional boring dialogue, slightly worse art, branching plots and sex scenes. If you REALLY liked a certain character and you want to romance/bone her, go right ahead. But the package as a whole is probably not worth your time, unless you enjoy slaving through a painfully average experience for a few hours.

The Shuffle anime made a travesty of Aoi Nishimata's beautiful bishoujo character art.  I could almost think they made the characters ugly on purpose (at least with Lovely Idol they tried to preserve it.)

• 3 weeks later...