Greetings to all.

Malware

Hello everyone my name is Malware, don't let the name fool you I have no intention to spread malicious content. I have only read a few visual novels (as shown by my signature), however I do enjoy them very much. I tend to watch a lot more anime than read visual novels, despite this though I do think that visual novels often times have a much more compelling, touching story.

I have been on a large number of anime related forums before mostly under the name Spitfire, as such I am well versed in many different types of forums. Arguably I find phpbb the second best with vBulletin being the best. However considering the difference in price (phpbb being free) I prefer phpbb for the few sites I've been brought on to help run. I have dabbled in GFX with my most recent work being this, however I don't find myself all that good at it.

I hope to be received with open arms and expand my general knowledge and repertoire of visual novels.

hey welcome malware

actually i can't even remember why i picked IPboard.

i think because some1 recommended it to me, and i was browsing for skins and this one caught my eye the most. so maybe that's why

hey welcome malware

actually i can't even remember why i picked IPboard.

i think because some1 recommended it to me, and i was browsing for skins and this one caught my eye the most. so maybe that's why

Thanks for the welcome. I do recommend you take a gander at phpbb if you ever feel like checking out other types of forum software.

On a separate note I have some inquiries about the forums layout and category/board placement choices. Should I decide to make a thread about it, would you consider the Feedback board the most approvable place to ask such questions and recommend such things?

it was actually a raging topic for a while on email and in private messaging, lots of ppl were suggesting an alternate organizations for the forums, in the end we (or I) settled for this layout because it's as minimal as I could go.

it was actually a raging topic for a while on email and in private messaging, lots of ppl were suggesting an alternate organizations for the forums, in the end we (or I) settled for this layout because it's as minimal as I could go.

Well I figured I might as well make an argument for what might be a more organized forum, if it isn't taken into account for whatever reason I won't have an issue.

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

If you liked Clannad, you should play Little Busters, it's from the same company and it's really great ^^

Hope you have fun around here ^^

I am actually a huge fan of KEY's works and I did have Little Busters!, however my old hard drive died on me so I lost all the files. In fact I didn't realize until this moment I hadn't redownloaded it. On the note of KEY's works however I do have Rewrite all downloaded; been sort of too lazy to do everything correctly on it.

Welcome to fuwanovel!

As Mikel said, Little Busters is a great VN, I'd also recommend Hoshizora no Memoria.

Have fun!

I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks for the recommendation. :)

Hi ~ Welcome, dude.

I hope you have a nice time here.

Thanks for the welcome, I will try to stick around.

I have only read a few visual novels (as shown by my signature), however I do enjoy them very much.

I think its an absolutely brilliant idea to list the VN's you completed in a signature, I hope you don't mind if I copy that idea. :P Oh, and welcome to the community. :)