Sci-fi mindfuck VN

Funyarinpa

I'm nearly done with Never7, and I'm looking for a sci-fi VN with many plot twists, preferably also time travel (which is usually a spoiler, so don't mention if a VN has it in the comments)

I've read 999, Muv Luv, Ever17 and Steins Gate. Loved all except Muv Luv. 

What VN would you recommend? I/O? Chaos; Head? I can only read translated.

I/O. Chaos;Head... not so much. Remember11 is decent but has a very annoying ending, however you could always hit up some explanatory blog afterward. Worth reading while you're still.. reading it?

Virtue's Last Reward if you have one of the platforms it's on and can buy the actual game, otherwise you'll have to wait for the emulators

Fuckall else far as I know.

I/O, Chaos;Head, Remember 11, YU-NO maybe?

I think these are all masterpieces in their own way, although they all have their flaws too. You seem to like the same sort of stuff I do, so I'd also say I really enjoyed fate/stay night and Kara no Shojo, although they honestly don't have anything to do with themes you mentioned. Amazing story though. If you can make it through the duller sections of Ever17 you likely enjoy all of these. 

Also maybe try Snatcher or Policenauts if you don't mind messing around with emulators a bit.

Only YU-NO, Fate and KnS have sex scenes.

Funyarinpa-san,

i also like "999" and Ever17 too. (i also vote Ever17 "masterpiece" on vndb) . but i haven't read Muv Luv and Steins Gate .

(ps: Steins Gate is my next future read).

i didn't read muv luv but i already read Muv-Luv Alternative . <---- I recommend

since i still new in vn field , i don't know much sci-fi VN maybe Soul Link ? <- (no really my recommend  but it only all i can think about sci-fi VN) :kosame:

i got vn called Killer Queen , not really sci-fi but got same situation with "999" and Ever17 . (also i like)

another vn from psp , called Corpse Party BloodCovered

(same with "999" and Ever17 too but vn is "Horror") , and future will released in window platform.

Bakudan★Handan also i recommend but the vn suit only for female....

Thank you for reading until the end , and sorry about my grammar and my (not sci-fi vn) recommend .

(ps: can't control myself recommend since i saw Danganronpa avatar and Ever 17 signature ..... .....)

If you like mind-screw then you should like Chaos;Head.

There is a lot of paranoia so be prepared. Also I would advise you to not have any expectations from the protag, you should assume from the start that he will always try to run away(but again that is what a sensible person would do rather than getting involved in some sinister/dangerous stuff), and it is a bit hard to bear his severe lack of social skills.

Despite the protag being unlikable, his character is one of the things that makes the game unique and as good a mind-screw it is.

Also you should go back and do a quick run-through of S;G, after reading C;H. All those hidden references are a pleasure to see. 

I would also recommend Cross+Channel. It isn't exactly sci-fi but I think it will suit your needs.

Zero content spoiled here just unlock structure,

A->B->C->D->E->C'->D'->B'->A'->E'

iirc, you don't need to worry too much about the in-route choices as long as you save often and you can skip around freely anyway. If you need any help with the 'defrag' system the walkthrough separates general help and spoilery stuff well;  https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/4635-io/