I call on the people of Fuwa for assistance

Lefon

So as a few of you know i have recently got a new computer. As all of you know i am a genious and didn't bother transfering any data over to the new hard drive. So not only does this mean my yuri collection is gone but that all of my VN saves are as well. This gives me a opportunity to replay old visual novels. It is also an opprtunity for me to play new ones. I am not going to lie i have only finished three and have attempted to play many others but found them boring.

So what does this have to do with Fuwa? Well i call on the knights of Fuwa to present me with new VN's and to restore my once great yuri collection. I am not a picky man when it comes to Yuri. I enjoy sexy and cute stuff. But No lolis! I also want you people to present me with VN's that are entertaining to read. I particulary like ones that have comedy mixed in with everything else as well. So this is my request can the people of Fuwa answear my call or will you leave me to die in the dirt? You decide.

Please, die in the dirt. Anyway, which VNs have you read so far and which ones have you tried but gave up?

I have read Maji koi, Grisia and Katawa  shoujo

I have given up on quite a few and i can not remeber them of the top of my head but some of them were

Chaos head, Da capo, if my heat had wings and Clannad

Now that your thread has been moved where it belongs I suggest you take a look at the topics sticked at the top of this section.

Sorry everything has been changed and i am just use to shit that doesn't relate to Fuwa or any particular vn being in general.