Let's be Friends!: Playstation Users

Tay

You'll have to resend it. My PSN is derping the hell out right now and not displaying my friends lists properly. sad.gif What games do you play?

I think it went through. You're showing up on my friends list. Am I on yours? [secret identity edited out]

Aside from the random Battlefield 3 and Saints Row 3 sessions, I've been playing on my trusty 'ol PS2 recently. I am about to get back into Hypdimension Neptunia mk.2 though. I don't have a Vita sadly, so Persona 4 Golden will have to wait. I hear its much better than the original, which is pretty hard to top.

If you get a Vita, get it for Wake Up Club ; ) (but P4G is amazing)

Yeah, I was just looking around your trophies (super cool!). Looks like we have a little overlap : ). I'm working on the Walking Dead, too -- forgot to mention that -- but those games feel more like a movie/novel experience over a game. Lovin' it, tho.

Anybody else on the PSN?

I think you'll have to add me again (if it won't be too much of a bother), apparently I took too long to accept your friend request and it got cancelled, srry -.-

Request incoming!

As soon as I can find my ps3 I will post it.

How do you lose something that big? O.o

I have a PSN account but the only online game I have for it is Gran Turismo 5, and technically its not even my PS3, but my cousin doesn't play it anymore and when I get ajob I might buy it off him~

• 4 weeks later...

if anyone wants to add me (i have a few accounts i use ill just add my jap and eng one)

Eng: lonleyday

Jap: qazqwert12

Hey there! I see you're playing Heavy Rain. Have you finished it yet? If so wich ending did you get? I've got only one ending so far, but it was good enough for me, maybe I'll get moar just for the trophies later xD

Hey there! I see you're playing Heavy Rain. Have you finished it yet? If so wich ending did you get? I've got only one ending so far, but it was good enough for me, maybe I'll get moar just for the trophies later xD

yeah i finished it ages ago but i used the playstation move to play it and i didn't realize it was on hard so everyone died XD

but then i played through again and everyone lived ? lol

so i say 2 endings so far.

im on a bit of a trophie hunt at the moment XD

at the moment im working on bioshock infinite

im on a bit of a trophie hunt at the moment XD

at the moment im working on bioshock infinite

Nice. Is Bioshock Infinite good? I played the first two titles (for PC), so based only on that I see no reason for it not to be good, but since I hardly ever see gameplays and reviews all I have are recommendations xD