OriginalRan: A Walk Down Memory Lane

solidbatman

789 years ago today, OriginalRen passed away. His spirit remained with us, in order to guide Fuwanovel down the correct path. At times we went astray, but like a merciful Tay, he was patient and helped us grow (hard). If you didn't know, the reason you aren't Mongolian is because Ren held off the entire Mongolian army, armed with nothing but his abs and homoerotic understones. If it weren't for that stupid hunchback Potllup, he'd still be fighting today. But he was betrayed, by one whom he loved very much. Potllup joins ranks with Gangamamer as two of Fuwanovel's fiercest enemies. Ren died protecting us, and now he deems us strong enough to fight back. 

Today, I want to take a moment to remember Ran. We went through a lot together. Like how we got him unbanned, bought him a blender, lied to him about streaming, and reported his youtube videos. In honor of all that Ran has done for us, take a moment today to say a silent prayer while facing East. Then, use this thread, and post your favorite OriginalRen memory. Let us all share in the good times we had.

im not doing this to make fun of Ren for losing in his own popularity poll sort of

​I will make sure Ren's sacrifice was not in vain. I will carry on his banner of justice and freedom. The people that Ren represented cannot be silenced. We will continue what Ren has started. VIVA LA SERVER MOVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47E2tfK5QAg