Little Busters!

jeffhwang

is it necessary to use a guide though i cant just play blindly?

Yeah, you can. It's an easy VN to plow through and the choices are obvious. However, there is a recommended playing order because some scenes will be hidden if you don't play it in the correct order.

Yeah, you can. It's an easy VN to plow through and the choices are obvious. However, there is a recommended playing order because some scenes will be hidden if you don't play it in the correct order.

so like the things i do early on in the common route like the first mission where rin goes to the girl dorm that wont affect the story? cause i failed the mission but i feel like that was supposed to happen

so like the things i do early on in the common route like the first mission where rin goes to the girl dorm that wont affect the story? cause i failed the mission but i feel like that was supposed to happen

They won't affect; the missions where you beat up Sasasasasasasasasami-san are for later playthroughs. Rin will level up every time you finish a route.

The only thing that'll happen if you play bindly is that you'll probably miss a couple of CGs, so I don't think there's a problem.

Not CGs but some scenes that may be interesting like a scene with Kanata and Kud.

Just dropping in to say I've been sticking with the anime even though I'm not enjoying it too much. But I did really like Haruka's arc in the recent episodes! Now I like her quite a lot. That personality of hers gave her good potential to begin with :lol:.

I find that as the show goes on, I like some of the characters more and more. Guess that's the magic of shows/storys/VNs like these. I particularly like Nishizono, Haruka and Kurugaya because she's cool :D.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I have some questions about LB:

1) Is it true, that all members of Little Busters (except Riki ofc) knew about "Secret of the World" from the start?

2) What happens with Riki and Rin in the Rin's second ending? I mean about bad guys who broke into their house. And who is this guys?

Well, I have some questions about LB:

1) Is it true, that all members of Little Busters (except Riki ofc) knew about "Secret of the World" from the start?

2) What happens with Riki and Rin in the Rin's second ending? I mean about bad guys who broke into their house. And who is this guys?

1) Kurugaya half figured it out and Masato/Kengo were in on it from the start. There's a little hinting Komari might have knew something, but it's highly possible she didn't let go because of her friendship with Rin, so probably not any real details.

2) Authority coming to take Rin/Riki back since they ran away. It's not really explained but Rin gets body tackled in the dark and gets forced into the knew school never being able to come back while Riki kind of has to wallow in his failure to protect Rin. It's pretty messed up.

I see, so that's why Riki ended up in such situation, in which Kurugaya refused him because of "time loop". But at this rate I just don't understand why there was no mention about "time loop" in other routes, e.g. Kud's or Komari's, they lived in the same cycled world after all.

I see, so that's why Riki ended up in such situation, in which Kurugaya refused him because of "time loop". But at this rate I just don't understand why there was no mention about "time loop" in other routes, e.g. Kud's or Komari's, they lived in the same cycled world after all.

Kuds did. How else could she have come back spontaenously at the end? The miracle at the end wasn't really symbolic; Something weird and impossible happened because the world isn't right. Same with Mio's. Kurugaya only really figured out that the world is breaking and not totally real, I don't think she ever figured out the details behind it. Komari was in every route mostly because of her attachment with Rin.

Kuds did. How else could she have come back spontaenously at the end? The miracle at the end wasn't really symbolic; Something weird and impossible happened because the world isn't right. Same with Mio's. Kurugaya only really figured out that the world is breaking and not totally real, I don't think she ever figured out the details behind it. Komari was in every route mostly because of her attachment with Rin.

I think that at the start of the game, every member excepting Rin and Riki knows they're in a fake world, because they talk at some point of the accident of the sister-school. That's why in Kurugaya's route she could do the time-loop, refusing to restart the fake world(that's what I think at least), that would explain too, as Wahfuu said, the supernatural phenomena in the other routes.

I think that at the start of the game, every member excepting Rin and Riki knows they're in a fake world, because they talk at some point of the accident of the sister-school. That's why in Kurugaya's route she could do the time-loop, refusing to restart the fake world(that's what I think at least), that would explain too, as Wahfuu said, the supernatural phenomena in the other routes.

Kengo, Masato and Kyousuke all know. I don't believe anyone besides them ever really knew except Kurugaya who figured it out on her own. In Kurugayas route the world couldn't handle the scenario given to it (Riki x Kurugaya) and collapsed which caused Kyousuke to push the reset button. That's why he warns Riki so much during the route.

Kengo, Masato and Kyousuke all know. I don't believe anyone besides them ever really knew except Kurugaya who figured it out on her own. In Kurugayas route the world couldn't handle the scenario given to it (Riki x Kurugaya) and collapsed which caused Kyousuke to push the reset button. That's why he warns Riki so much during the route.

But, at the moment when Kyosuke fills Riki about the situation, you can see that the ripples created by the Little Busters are many more than three, and mentioning the accident in the common route is enough hint to think that the only things happening in the real world is what happens in the final part of Refrain, when finally Riki wakes up in the accident. Not that really matters in fact, but I think there are many hints to think that everyone knew about the fake world(excepting Riki and Rin) A thing that bugs me, awaiting for Ex translation, is: Are the Sasami and Kanata in the fake world, real? or some fabrications made by the Little Busters, like any other "npcs"?

But, at the moment when Kyosuke fills Riki about the situation, you can see that the ripples created by the Little Busters are many more than three, and mentioning the accident in the common route is enough hint to think that the only things happening in the real world is what happens in the final part of Refrain, when finally Riki wakes up in the accident. Not that really matters in fact, but I think there are many hints to think that everyone knew about the fake world(excepting Riki and Rin) A thing that bugs me, awaiting for Ex translation, is: Are the Sasami and Kanata in the fake world, real? or some fabrications made by the Little Busters, like any other "npcs"?

Everyone contributes to the world, but there isn't much reason to believe anybody knew the world was fake besides the original. The only one who really shows hints of knowing is Kurugaya who doesn't really have any exclusive details besides "this world is a dream." It's possible, sure, but I can't say it makes any sense. Why would they all disappear during Refrain, then? And why did alot of them disappear during main routes of the stories apart from Komari who is linked via Rins friendship? Idk, as I said, it's possible, but I don't see a real reason to say.

Sasami's route takes place after Refrain, IIRC. Kanata was on the bus in EX and thus becomes part of the fake world. Saya's is a bit of a different case.

Everyone contributes to the world, but there isn't much reason to believe anybody knew the world was fake besides the original. The only one who really shows hints of knowing is Kurugaya who doesn't really have any exclusive details besides "this world is a dream." It's possible, sure, but I can't say it makes any sense. Why would they all disappear during Refrain, then? And why did alot of them disappear during main routes of the stories apart from Komari who is linked via Rins friendship? Idk, as I said, it's possible, but I don't see a real reason to say.

Sasami's route takes place after Refrain, IIRC. Kanata was on the bus in EX and thus becomes part of the fake world. Saya's is a bit of a different case.

well, for me they do give hints about everyone in the LB knowing about the fake world...oh well, I say I haven't played EX so I don't know how are going the extra routes or what do they change about the old routes to make everything match, I really want to play EX >_<

Geh, it's so deep and now I'm totally confused.

If i understand correctly, LB EX is fully connected with original routes and is an essential part of the story? It's not an alternative development or something? If Kanata was in the bus in EX it means she was there in main story too, but this was not mentioned?

If that so, then I really want to play EX too, just like HaruKaizo :)