Fuwa's YGO Thread

madvanced

I remember I used to have tournaments with my friends were we just used decks based of one of the anime character's.

Definitely some of the funniest duels I've had although many of them are pretty one sided when you take into account how some of the character's had trash decks.

Anime characters ofc.

Most competitive character deck is probably Yusei's, though he does have a bunch of garbage there like everyone else...

To be fair, I have no idea what anyone from the new series is playing, so there might be something better. 

We can have something by season. I want my mammoth graveyard to wreck shit.

But yeah tournaments would be fun, the Anime recipe ones would be fun just to see who got the worst deck :P. Because sometimes dueling for shits and giggles would be fun and I think that both babi and hmn would love tournaments without XYZ/Syncro/Pendulum Summon. After all getting everyone engaged in this is the fun part.

Glorious Edit: Babi made the wonderful job of making anime chars decks, tournament incoming?

I see. I haven't opened Skype for 2-3 days now. XD

You went just to change the group name XD.

Also this serves as advertisement, if anyone wants to arrange duels outside of this thread send me a pm to add you on skype, I'll then add you to the YGO chat/duel group we made there.

You went just to change the group name XD.

Also this serves as advertisement, if anyone wants to arrange duels outside of this thread send me a pm to add you on skype, I'll then add you to the YGO chat/duel group we made there.

Time to listen to the YGO 10 hours video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JvcqVbnI1k

Ahhhh I still have my binder with expensive cards :'D

Last time I legit played in a regionals was with 3x Inzek Hornet & 3x Inzek Dragonfly.....rip good times lol

Glad to see this game is still alive!

I'm actually glad to see that you're still alive.

On Topic: Give me 2-3 weeks then I'll be able to play again. Same goes for the main chat and the karaoke.

I'm actually glad to see that you're still alive.

On Topic: Give me 2-3 weeks then I'll be able to play again. Same goes for the main chat and the karaoke.

Oh so you're busy again? No wonder that I barely saw you. Ganbatte. But seriously my qliphoth deck is a douchebag's deck to say the least.

Edit: babi raged since skill drain and vanity's emptiness rendered his spellbook useless.

Hai Scumbag Burnin' Abyss player here. . .

I can't wait for DevPro to update with the new Performapal cards includin' Wizard. . With him the deck will be somewhat playable and I don't have to run those terrible Magicians. 

Well I use Exodia and Qliphoth so I'm pretty much a scumbag.

If you want you can add me on skype and i'll add you to the YGO skype group, it's easier to get a duel there, since it's easier to speak there :).

On the other hand I was thinking of making a small tournament to revive this thread, I have however to see if people would be willing to participate.

On the other hand I was thinking of making a small tournament to revive this thread, I have however to see if people would be willing to participate.

I like this idea, I have experience in the past with online YuGiOh tournaments but haven't participated in one in a long while.

3 up for it including me then. We can either wait for 6 people total to agree and do a group stage first then knock-outs or 8 people and do only knock-outs. We can also have a goup stage with 8 people, it would just mean that it would be a longer tournament though.

Anime decks Tournament? (becuz of those F-ing new op pendelum crap, can't do a tournament with that)

And by anime decks, I mean everything GX and before. Who's with me?!

OP.... you just don't want to keep up with the new stuff. y u do dis babi? Also exodia is still anime so you would still be wrecked :P. Unless you had a deck like Kyn's you can't do shit.